Well I got my new Billet Specialties for my slicks on IRS!!!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Well here they are, these are some beautiful wheels. They cleared my IRS perfectly!! Really happy!! They did not even come close to the spindle and easily cleared the banjo fitting on the caliper.

These are the 16x9.5 with a 6.25 backspacing.

Will be running some Hoosier 28x10 slicks.

So here ya go!!

Plenty of clearance inside and out, but I will probably roll the fenders just in case.

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

Last edited:

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
I love those wheels. I want a set. Glad to see they clear on an IRS rear. Please post up some pics when you get the tires on and get it back on the ground. Did you get the fronts too? If so, what size and backspacing.

Fat-cat

Established Member
nice the 16 look tight on the IRS still.... i have mine clearance for 15's and i dont think they will fit with my current level of grinding ... looks sick though

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
How much room do you have between the knuckle casting (where the toe link attaches) and the wheel?

I'm assuming you didn't have to modify the casting?

Thanks,

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
How much room do you have between the knuckle casting (where the toe link attaches) and the wheel?

I'm assuming you didn't have to modify the casting?

Thanks,

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

There is a good 1/4" between them, and the caliper and banjo is not even close to being a concern.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I love those wheels. I want a set. Glad to see they clear on an IRS rear. Please post up some pics when you get the tires on and get it back on the ground. Did you get the fronts too? If so, what size and backspacing.

Well this is an interesting question. I am trying to become a retailer for them right now, working on getting all the paperwork together. I want to try and see if they will make a 17x3 or 17x4 runner for the cobra guys, that is affordable. So I am going to see if that can happen, and see how many people would be interested in them. Then I will get those. If I get all my stuff in line, then I will post a poll to see if anyone would be interested in the 17" runners for no spacer bolt up wheels. Would need a pretty good demand for them though.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I paid $650 shipped to my door with open lugs and screw in stems. I am going to try and if I become a dealer, will offer a better deal to our SVT members.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I paid $650 shipped to my door with open lugs and screw in stems. I am going to try and if I become a dealer, will offer a better deal to our SVT members.

I've been a fan of their wheels for a long time now.
If this happens please PM me. :thumbsup:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Why do people do that?

Why do people do what?!?! Put aftermarket parts on their car!?!?! I'm sure there are no after market parts on YOUR car!?!? :dw:

There is a good 1/4" between them, and the caliper and banjo is not even close to being a concern.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

That must mean the modified knuckles I have will fit a 15" wheel?! :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread