Well I got my new Billet Specialties for my slicks on IRS!!!

Fat-cat

Established Member
Why do people do what?!?! Put aftermarket parts on their car!?!?! I'm sure there are no after market parts on YOUR car!?!? :dw:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

That must mean the modified knuckles I have will fit a 15" wheel?! :idea:

I dont know people have said they fit tight and by the looks from the 16 inch wheel they are correct. I have 15 inch drag lights on my car and clearance knuckles and dont thin a 15inch wheel of this type would fit without more modification.

The wheels are awesome dont get me wrong ( and cheap ) but the build style on them makes for a tight fit. As for the fronts they make them in 17's but all you need up fron is a 1 inch spacer to make 15/16's clear so i dont see a need for a 17 inch skinny wheel unless you want them for the street.. the bigger you go the heavier they get so it does not make allot of seance for a drag setup on these cars. ( not including the 17's the are light weight in design from weld )

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
They do not make a 17" runner for the front. It is for those who dont want to run extended studs and spacers. The wheel fits perfect, without any modification what so ever, not even close to any of the problems with a 15. There is no "tight" fit with these.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Well this is an interesting question. I am trying to become a retailer for them right now, working on getting all the paperwork together. I want to try and see if they will make a 17x3 or 17x4 runner for the cobra guys, that is affordable. So I am going to see if that can happen, and see how many people would be interested in them. Then I will get those. If I get all my stuff in line, then I will post a poll to see if anyone would be interested in the 17" runners for no spacer bolt up wheels. Would need a pretty good demand for them though.

I just want a set of there 17" street lites.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I dont know people have said they fit tight and by the looks from the 16 inch wheel they are correct. I have 15 inch drag lights on my car and clearance knuckles and dont thin a 15inch wheel of this type would fit without more modification.

The wheels are awesome dont get me wrong ( and cheap ) but the build style on them makes for a tight fit. As for the fronts they make them in 17's but all you need up fron is a 1 inch spacer to make 15/16's clear so i dont see a need for a 17 inch skinny wheel unless you want them for the street.. the bigger you go the heavier they get so it does not make allot of seance for a drag setup on these cars. ( not including the 17's the are light weight in design from weld )

weld makes a 17" wheel that fits our cars?

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Why do people take pics of wheels mounted to cars with no tires?? Are you that in a hurry to show people ONLINE your new toys that you couldn't wait to get tires?:bored:

Oh, I am sorry, I had to fit them to make sure they fit before mounting tires on them so if I had a fitment problem I could send them back. Since there is so many problems finding smaller wheels to fit an IRS, I figured it would be smart to try them on without mounting the tires and ruining any chance of returning them if there was a fitment problem. I am so sorry I took pictures of my wheels on the car with out tires.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Why do people take pics of wheels mounted to cars with no tires?? Are you that in a hurry to show people ONLINE your new toys that you couldn't wait to get tires?:bored:

Why is it there is always ONE A@@hole, that has to get on a post and complain about something no matter what. If ya dont like it, hit the back button and go to the next post, then I guess no one will think you are one!! You are the only one complaining about something so TRIVIAL!!!

95SC

Banned
I have 15'' Street lites on my car and love them.I'll be interested in 17 front runners if they can make them for you.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Well that is going to be a bit down the road, i want some for my cal also. I got all the paperwork ready to send in for submission. So hopefully, everything works out.

Users who are viewing this thread