Well after all the headache, it’s shipped..

LS WUT

Established Member
Congrats!
Maybe one day I will be able to join the Hellcat crew.
Thank you sir. Indeed you shall my friend! I’m blessed to have a lady friend who shares my hobby, and interests. I see you’re in Canada, however if you ever make your way down you’re welcome to take her for a ripski.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Gonna try and hold my excitement in for a little bit. We got this far last time.
Hopefully it works out!

I had zero problems with the dealership I dealt with out of Arizona. Everything went very smooth.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Little update gentleman, just waiting for the sales manager to call us back. Then we will place the deposit/shipping fee’s in. Suncoast will handle the rest. For me being 100% Irish I sure do only have some buttkiss luck. That’s all I’ve got so far boys. In a few hours I hope to give you some it’s being shipped news! Thanks for all the support, @biminiLX ill be letting you know about that legmaker intake soon! Gotta ditch the K&N that’s on it. Gross!
All good man, happy for you and the lucky lady!
My wife enjoyed mine, she just put it in ‘Eco’ mode every time.
You can double tap the SRT button on startup and it puts it in your saved custom drive mode. I do the same to my Trackhawk, fire it up and hit the custom mode.
Regardless of her/your experience I’d recommend using ‘Eco’ every time there is rain.
Funny it even has that, as it’s ‘only’ 500hp in ‘Eco’ and Hellcats are anything but :)
-J

LS WUT

Established Member
All good man, happy for you and the lucky lady!
My wife enjoyed mine, she just put it in ‘Eco’ mode every time.
You can double tap the SRT button on startup and it puts it in your saved custom drive mode. I do the same to my Trackhawk, fire it up and hit the custom mode.
Regardless of her/your experience I’d recommend using ‘Eco’ every time there is rain.
Funny it even has that, as it’s ‘only’ 500hp in ‘Eco’ and Hellcats are anything but :)
-J
Thank you very much for the kind words sir! This isn’t the first hellcat. My bestfriend has a 2016 Hellcat Challenger. Different for sure than the charger. My old lady friend and I had a 2018 Scatpack in destroyer grey. That car was fun for a little bit, always wanted the power. I’ll be driving the hellcat mostly for work. She wants to drive the Shelby, or the black coupe. I might have to swap my tires over. They’re both on drag radials. Florida showers scare me with her driving.

madscotsman

Established Member
Congrats. I got my 18’ right before Covid with 5k miles on it for 61k. It’s been my favorite car I’ve owned so far. Prices on used ones are going crazy right now.

Attachments

• BE837A4D-9B91-43FB-B5F8-E1A8D037D43A.jpeg
    BE837A4D-9B91-43FB-B5F8-E1A8D037D43A.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 68

LS WUT

Established Member
Congrats. I got my 18’ right before Covid with 5k miles on it for 61k. It’s been my favorite car I’ve owned so far. Prices on used ones are going crazy right now.
Awesome car bud. That’s a steal for sure. The craze of the market, amongst the rumor that they’re going to discontinue the hellcat has people thinking they’ve struck gold. We plan to keep the car. It’s her dream car, the smile she had when I said let’s get one was worth all the money. Not many things bring smiles to many people these days with the doom and gloom of the worlds bafoonery. I’m just glad I found someone I can share the smiles per gallon with.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Awesome car bud. That’s a steal for sure. The craze of the market, amongst the rumor that they’re going to discontinue the hellcat has people thinking they’ve struck gold. We plan to keep the car. It’s her dream car, the smile she had when I said let’s get one was worth all the money. Not many things bring smiles to many people these days with the doom and gloom of the worlds bafoonery. I’m just glad I found someone I can share the smiles per gallon with.
Been saying last couple years the Hellcat era won’t last forever and when it announced the market is going to be strong and thereafter depreciation will hold tight in comparison. Happy for ya @LS WUT. Patience n virtue do pay off. The rumor isn’t a rumor though, Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis has already stated the production of the supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 will end and be replaced by its upcoming eMuscle EVs. What is a rumor is whats being kicked around for nameplates either keeping the existing names or something new. But the bodies of this era are done. The current configuration from a engineering standpoint (spec to meeting gov reg & stds) cannot take the new motor and thus you’ll see a new body frame and drivetrain.

LS WUT

Established Member
Been saying last couple years the Hellcat era won’t last forever and when it announced the market is going to be strong and thereafter depreciation will hold tight in comparison. Happy for ya @LS WUT. Patience n virtue do pay off. The rumor isn’t a rumor though, Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis has already stated the production of the supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 will end and be replaced by its upcoming eMuscle EVs. What is a rumor is whats being kicked around for nameplates either keeping the existing names or something new. But the bodies of this era are done. The current configuration from a engineering standpoint (spec to meeting gov reg & stds) cannot take the new motor and thus you’ll see a new body frame and drivetrain.
Thanks for the kind words bud, gonna try and hold my excitement until it’s being shipped. Got this far last time, then bafoonery hit. I’m glad we secured one then for sure, I’ll order the widebody kit for it before they get rid of that too.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words bud, gonna try and hold my excitement until it’s being shipped. Got this far last time, then bafoonery hit. I’m glad we secured one then for sure, I’ll order the widebody kit for it before they get rid of that too.
At least by whom I’ve talk to you have a little bit more time on those widebody kits, but might is place your order now… guess who knows if tomorrow they’ll be on back order because of some raw material issue ;(

LS WUT

Established Member
At least by whom I’ve talk to you have a little bit more time on those widebody kits, but might is place your order now… guess who knows if tomorrow they’ll be on back order because of some raw material issue ;(
Amen to that shit bro. Shits getting out of hands.

LS WUT

Established Member
Another update. Full disclosure I’ve never bought a car out of state without me being there. My bank tire transferred the money. For some reason Suncoast doesn’t want to do that. They’re stuck on overnighting a check. I say that to say this. If anyone else lives in Florida possibly you can answer this for me. I’m about to sign a “FLPOA” Florida Power Of Attorney because we won’t be there for the car. This is the paperwork that’s holding us up currently. Anyone have any experience on this, any input is appreciated. Dealership is being amazing, big shout out to them. They replaced all 4 tires for us, and are staying true to not selling the car on us due to delays unlike the other dealer.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another update. Full disclosure I’ve never bought a car out of state without me being there. My bank tire transferred the money. For some reason Suncoast doesn’t want to do that. They’re stuck on overnighting a check. I say that to say this. If anyone else lives in Florida possibly you can answer this for me. I’m about to sign a “FLPOA” Florida Power Of Attorney because we won’t be there for the car. This is the paperwork that’s holding us up currently. Anyone have any experience on this, any input is appreciated. Dealership is being amazing, big shout out to them. They replaced all 4 tires for us, and are staying true to not selling the car on us due to delays unlike the other dealer.

Sign it, won't hurt anything.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh I know, we signed it. I’ve just never had to sign one before. Unsure if anyone knew what exactly it’s for ?
IIRC I signed one for my truck or my bike, can’t remember exactly…but again IIRC it was for the dealer to file something with the state for title purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread