Well after all the headache, it’s shipped..

LS WUT

Established Member
5D0ED0D2-C9B6-43D9-8FA5-954194B16BB0.jpeg
Finally boys. Been on the hunt to add a hellcat charger to the list. Finally found a dealer that wasn’t out of their minds, and was really easy to deal with. My wife to be and I pulled the trigger on her a few hours ago. We’ve been searching for one for way to long now. I’m proud to announce the new blower car to the collection. Our 2016 Hellcat Charger. Triple black.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! How many miles on it? Triple black is awesome.

LS WUT

Established Member
Thank you very much gents. You guys know I love my triple black! She’s got 48k miles on her. I wanted it to have a little less miles, but for the $55,400 we paid. I can’t be mad at all. Cars full PPF, and all. Bone stock otherwise. I wanted a stock one without the resonator/muffler delete stuff done. I wanted to build a car with my future ex wife haha. She hates when I say that. She’s always loved them, as have I. Once I heard they’re no longer taking orders for widebody hellcats. I said well let’s jump on a used one before they become hard to find. Found this gem, 1,400 miles away from me of course. I’m very nervous about it being shipped so far away. However time will tell.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched the HellCat market, nor much of the current car market at all because I think it’s insanity defined.

55k seems high to me. Again, I dont know the market nor what this car stickered for. I am admittedly stuck in 2016/17 when the new HellCat challenger started under 60…. So every HellCat since then was the same price in my mind.

Looks pretty damn good, and the FXW likes it too, so that’s a bonus.

Zemedici

Established Member
I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched the HellCat market, nor much of the current car market at all because I think it’s insanity defined.

55k seems high to me. Again, I dont know the market nor what this car stickered for. I am admittedly stuck in 2016/17 when the new HellCat challenger started under 60…. So every HellCat since then was the same price in my mind.

they have gone up, but youre right used car market is still bananas

Mod plans @LS WUT

LS WUT

Established Member
they have gone up, but youre right used car market is still bananas

Mod plans @LS WUT
It’s crazy indeed. Especially if they’re truly going to discontinue the hellcat. You know I’ve got a cart full of stuff already. Got her a pulley, intake, and tune coming. Should be set up for E85 shortly after also haha. Full send or no send on the grocery getter.

LS WUT

Established Member

Market is going bananas after the recent hellcat being discontinued in 2023 or so. Dodge has stopped taking orders for them down here at least. EPA bafoonery I’d presume. Considering the market it wasn’t to bad. With the options the window sticker says $72k.

Users who are viewing this thread