Well after all the headache, it’s shipped..

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What I mean is he didn’t say anything until today about it, that was the hold up on it.

It basically allows them to sign on your behalf anything that needs a wet signature and allows them to work on your behalf on any titling issues that may arise.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
sounds like what we sign even with our local dealer on trucks for work. Then they take care of registration, new tags etc...etc... so we don't have to do anything. They drop it off with temp tags then a little later they drop off the metal tags and registration

LS WUT

Established Member
sounds like what we sign even with our local dealer on trucks for work. Then they take care of registration, new tags etc...etc... so we don't have to do anything. They drop it off with temp tags then a little later they drop off the metal tags and registration
Yes sir!

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
you can find the form on the Florida DMV site. as stated, allows them to file the paperwork for the title and tag and any other paperwork pertaining to the transacton. I have not read thru this entire thread, so not sure if you had a trade or not, but allows them to handle that as well. the Florida DMV POA is only able to be used for the instant transaction. It is not a blanket deal.

Nice ride by the way. I love those cars. Was thinking about one when I got my SS Camaro but didn't due to the cost.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
also, with that said, the vin and so forth for the vehicle (s) involved would be inserted in the document to cover that transaction.

LS WUT

Established Member
also, with that said, the vin and so forth for the vehicle (s) involved would be inserted in the document to cover that transaction.
Thanks for the input. No trade, just a cashiers check, and cash. We bought out of state, and we didn’t go up. That could explain the POA you’re speaking of. Once again, thanks for the input.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Shipping date set up yet?
Nice combo.
My kids called them the Snake car or the Kitty car.
My daughters have no idea how cool a Hellcat alarm clock was to me as a car guy (their bedrooms above garage and I would leave when they needed to be up for school).
What happens if your girl gets you from a roll? Shelby 3.8 Whipple? :)
Legmaker pics incoming this weekend
-J

LS WUT

Established Member
Shipping date set up yet?
Nice combo.
My kids called them the Snake car or the Kitty car.
My daughters have no idea how cool a Hellcat alarm clock was to me as a car guy (their bedrooms above garage and I would leave when they needed to be up for school).
What happens if your girl gets you from a roll? Shelby 3.8 Whipple? :)
Legmaker pics incoming this weekend
-J
Update boys! The car is officially shipped in its enclosed trailer. The car will arrive 5/29. This Sunday! Should be around 2pm he said, no delays as of right now! Haha, she won’t get me. My bestfriend has a 2016 hellcat challenger. He didn’t budge me out so I’ve got this, however with the mods I’ve got coming she’s gonna get me for sure. Once she does that she’s gonna be losing her mind I’m sure haha! No worries on the photo’s, No rush!

LS WUT

Established Member
All right!!!!! probably not much sleep the nite before....anticipation!!!!!!
Hah, something like that. We are just enjoying some days away currently. We needed some time away, im still working but she took a few days off. We are at a hotel enjoying it. The smile she had when I walked in the door and she told me the news was worth all the headaches and hoops.

LS WUT

Established Member
Her face was priceless when I said now that the hellcats on its way, the Sonic Blue search is going full force haha. She supports it though. Just have to find a reasonable owner to sell me their car.

LS WUT

Established Member
237B54B7-EE22-45F9-AE36-81F3E1EB3CB7.jpeg

It’s here boys! Finally! After it all was crazy, lost hope some days! It’s finally here! Was worth all the wait to see her smile, and her first drive was amazing! Thanks for all of your ended support, and kind wishes everyone!

Attachments

• 9D597F5E-BDAB-4675-9F0D-5E78E4089FA3.jpg
    9D597F5E-BDAB-4675-9F0D-5E78E4089FA3.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 77
  • BC9D8B29-E12F-459B-ADDB-3595A10662CF.jpeg
    BC9D8B29-E12F-459B-ADDB-3595A10662CF.jpeg
    621.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 2883CD67-93CA-41AD-A9D7-8E75A5C786E1.jpeg
    2883CD67-93CA-41AD-A9D7-8E75A5C786E1.jpeg
    660.2 KB · Views: 81

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome!

Enjoy the heck out of it! Life is too short to be driving boring cars!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
View attachment 1749927
It’s here boys! Finally! After it all was crazy, lost hope some days! It’s finally here! Was worth all the wait to see her smile, and her first drive was amazing! Thanks for all of your ended support, and kind wishes everyone!
Awesome. Also, it looks "sedated" and I like it. Hell, debadge her and it won't look like anything more than a 5.7 car ;)

Users who are viewing this thread