well, $4.00 per gallon is my limit

snake134

Or somebody click on that banner ad at the top of the page and tell me how to double my mileage using their super-top-secret $50 kit... :rollseyes

mpg.gif

hey, if svtp would let them sponsor. then i believe them 100% :poke:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Gas will hit $5.00 next summer...over $200 per barrel. Trucking companies are going out of business (i.e. over $1000 to fill up a semi)...before you know it Banana's will cost $10.00.

diels1

Sidewinder Cobra
Established Member
Gas will hit $5.00 next summer...over $200 per barrel. Trucking companies are going out of business (i.e. over $1000 to fill up a semi)...before you know it Banana's will cost $10.00.

Yep and inflation is to follow :(

Iraq and Afghanistan need pay the war debt so we can get the US dollar back to respectability. Mt limit is $6.00 a gallon. I'll do weight reduction and a Viper T56 before I consider selling.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member

Next summer, hell we will see close to that this summer I bet. We haven't EVEN started the driving season yet. Wait until kids get out of school.

MisterChrome

Established Member

How the hell are products going to get around then if trucking companies go out of business? What will happen is that eventually companies will have to compensate or give a surcharge for the difference in fuel, they already do but not to where its needed, and that will come at the consumers cost bc they will inflate the price on their products. What the hell is going to happen man.

1nterceptor

Established Member
I wanna get a bike and just play with the v8's when I can afford gas.

The El Camino, Camaro, and f150 would just sit at the house...

Users who are viewing this thread