Welder to install MM subframe connectors

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I've used nothing but MM....but perhaps the MM's are good enough for a coup, and the vert needs even more beefiness.. I believe it. You have any pics with the GW's installed... I'm interested in seeing what the connection points are and how much welding there is.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
If you want the best get the griggs thru the floor kit or get your own custom set of thru the floors which is usually cheaper and just as good. The MM are a fantastic piece and the global west and hans racecraft have a good rep too. Will you feel the difference I doubt it, maybe in a vert. I think its that whole placebo effect with subframes. The do reinforce the structure of these cars so they are worth the money.

TEABG

Banned
TroyV said:
I've used nothing but MM....but perhaps the MM's are good enough for a coup, and the vert needs even more beefiness.. I believe it. You have any pics with the GW's installed... I'm interested in seeing what the connection points are and how much welding there is.

Have have some pictures of them new in the box and installed. I will get them to you SAT.

JSTaGT

Established Member
ponynx said:
we could do them as well, there is more welding with the mm bars and im sure we can meet your expectations . when we weld them in we use a weld through primer for corrosion protection and then either undercoat or paint depending on what you want.

www.protreeperformance.com

I have a set of MM's full lenght that just showed up today. Whats your pricing?

Last edited:

ponynx

Established Member
give us a call we will go over all your options and give you an idea on the cost, thanks ! ask for chris or dana 603-886-0827

03Slither

Established Member
JSTaGT,
At least pontnx gets back to us, not like some other guy that posted on this thread looking for business.

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
Posts For Work

Man glad i stayed out of that one in away. Plus i Think the best approach is not to constanly be in everyones face about services available. There is enough people around that Ive done work for and know the type of work we do, then to advertise and not return calls etc!

JSTaGT

Established Member
ACMUSTANG said:
Man glad i stayed out of that one in away. Plus i Think the best approach is not to constanly be in everyones face about services available. There is enough people around that Ive done work for and know the type of work we do, then to advertise and not return calls etc!

ACMUSTANG,

If your with a shop that does this type of work, PM me please.

Thanks,

03Slither

Established Member
Just ordered my MM full length Subframe connectors today. JSTaGT and I will be down to see you guys when I get back from Florida in a couple of weeks.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
03Slither said:
Just ordered my MM full length Subframe connectors today. JSTaGT and I will be down to see you guys when I get back from Florida in a couple of weeks.

i'm still down for this too if we can get a group rate

03Slither

Established Member
I will let you know after our visit to there shop. Your are more than welcome to come along with us?

JSTaGT

Established Member
ponynx said:
we try , thanks !

Dana,

Thanks for your time yesterday on the phone. As 03slither mentioned he'll be in FL for two weeks so we won't get to the shop uinil he returns.

Are your going to be around either Saturday the 18th or Saturday the 25th?
Want to come in, see the shop and finish the other conversation?

Thanks,
Bob

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Dana i'll see you on the 21st or so

I'll give ya a call to discuss what services i would like and to set up a day and time

Mike

ponynx

Established Member
we should be here on those dates, come on down and ill discuss everything over lunch if you want. ill order the pizza !

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
being that it's a 120 mile drive there i will most likely be kinda hungry

I was thinkin about a quick dyno session after the install to see if everything is working well after the 10 month hibrination period my car had.

Last time i drove it was May 05

ponynx

Established Member
we can do that as well , man , thats a long drive !! where abouts are you?

Users who are viewing this thread