Welder to install MM subframe connectors

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
hell i drive to Epping all the time inthe summer so what an extra 20 miles or so for some welding

ponynx

Established Member
true, true, plus ill get food and stuff, there is a dairy queen right across the street as well , they have good burgers and chicken sandwiches if people would rather have that.

03Slither

Established Member
After talking to several installers a buddy and I had MM full length subframe connectors installed this Friday in a local welding shop. Talk about a quality welding job and they even followed MM installation instructions. Jerry, who owns the shop has been in business for over 50 years and has built his own tubular frame race cars. A fellow named Eddie (Boy can this guy weld) did the welding with Jerry over seeing the installations. Couldn’t have asked for a better job. If you are looking for a place to do you subframe installation you don’t have to look any further. Get this, he actually prefers you to be at the shop while they are doing the work, personally that’s huge for me.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
03Slither said:
After talking to several installers a buddy and I had MM full length subframe connectors installed this Friday in a local welding shop. Talk about a quality welding job and they even followed MM installation instructions. Jerry, who owns the shop has been in business for over 50 years and has built his own tubular frame race cars. A fellow named Eddie (Boy can this guy weld) did the welding with Jerry over seeing the installations. Couldn’t have asked for a better job. If you are looking for a place to do you subframe installation you don’t have to look any further. Get this, he actually prefers you to be at the shop while they are doing the work, personally that’s huge for me.

sounds like a nice shop. what did they charge? pm me if you want.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread