Weekend Plans?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Visited my dementia suffering grandfather at the V.A. According to him, in the middle of a political discussion he blurts out that his rectum was red, itchy and burning and he planned on asking the nurse to put ointment on it. I was out like Seinfeld.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
What a great day for a ride. About four inches of fresh snow.
a766b680ed31fb651256b9bac25a7dd1.jpg
87841d38aa11fe03d639cbe86b73e36b.jpg
4f11cfd2e5fb67ae4672832634b45a29.jpg

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Weekend plans? I'm retired, I make plans whichever day I can get someone to come out and play. Headed to the coast with that woman I live with one day this week (not telling which) while the boys are on spring break to take one or more of them to the new gun club I just became a member of.

Pistols, rifles, shotguns, heck we'd shoot bows and arrows if I had 'em.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Not much. Just relishing the fact that there are only 45 days left till summer vacation. I like my kids but this year's crew is the lowest from an academic standpoint that I have ever had in my entire 25+ years of teaching.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Makes sense. Same effect riding dirt bikes I guess. You actually get quite a work out.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I once read that motocross riders were the most physically fit athletes of all. I can believe it. I rode dirt bikes for years. Still have one, just don't ride it much anymore cuz it scares the crap outta me.

I get a pretty good workout riding the sled. After all, it is 700 pounds.

MG0h3

Established Member
I once read that motocross riders were the most physically fit athletes of all. I can believe it. I rode dirt bikes for years. Still have one, just don't ride it much anymore cuz it scares the crap outta me.

I get a pretty good workout riding the sled. After all, it is 700 pounds.

Hell ya sledding and dirt biking kick your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
99% of our snow melted, revealing several weeks of dog piles. We almost hit 60 degrees today, so I grabbed the scooper and collected 2 plastic grocery bags of the stuff. It was pretty windy most of the day, but still nice enough for me to wash the wife’s Aviator and Eff Juan Fiddy. Spring is a-comin’ fellas!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

CV355

_
Established Member
Going to a small craft fair with my wife tonight, then hiking at Dupont St Forest tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday, probably yard work. I'd love to be able to detail my poor little Volvo one of these days.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm cleaning the house and watching the snow melt today. Going to dinner with friends tonight. Rubbing meat and watching Nascar tomorrow...in that order.

hostile500

Established Member
I ended up over my buddies today working on the CNC machine. New design for the gen3 2650 faceplate. Powder coating 2 2.3 TVSs, set of valve covers and a set of coil covers in the dungeon.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread