Weekend Plans?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I already know what @earico is doing this weekend...and it's Smooth Approved.

I'll be plowing snow tomorrow and rubbing some meat for Sunday's NASCAR race. Hoping to not have to leave the house Sunday since it's supposed to feel like around -26 in the morning and the high temp for the day is only gonna be 4.

hostile500

Established Member
Came down with the pesky cold yesterday. Suppose to get the car on the lift and start pulling the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Came down with the pesky cold yesterday. Suppose to get the car on the lift and start pulling the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
giphy.gif

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Back down in the islands programming and commissioning my awesome new crude pump system.

I thought it would be hilarious to write "Free Candy" on the side of my 15-passenger rental van, but my wife and my boss both agreed, while side-splitting, the local constabulatory might not find it as humorous as it played out in my head.

I'm now trying to convince them that I could part time as an Uber driver while down here, taking the construction workers to the local whorehouses. I could get kickbacks from the hookers and the fares. It's win-win.

20190301_161553.jpg

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Back down in the islands programming and commissioning my awesome new crude pump system.

I thought it would be hilarious to write "Free Candy" on the side of my 15-passenger rental van, but my wife and my boss both agreed, while side-splitting, the local constabulatory might not find it as humorous as it played out in my head.

I'm now trying to convince them that I could part time as an Uber driver while down here, taking the construction workers to the local whorehouses. I could get kickbacks from the hookers and the fares. It's win-win.

View attachment 1555116
Update:

Apparently, the island bobbies frown upon the whole hooker Uber thing down here.

On a absolutely unrelated note, does anyone know a good criminal lawyer in St. Croix? Asking for a friend.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not much here was supposed to help the MIL move but her new apt needs carpet fixed. Supposed to snow tomorrow. Probably just relax have some beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Decided I’m too fat again so jumped on treadmill this morning. Someone must have shrunk my lungs. WTF.

Heading to the Pgh Home and Garden show with the wife after lunch. Looking at log home builders and everything under the sun for the dream garage build I’m planning for retirement. Not much else to do on a crappy winter day.

Users who are viewing this thread