Weekend Plans?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, got a lot done today.

Went to the bank in the morning, then laundry. Went out front to clean and cut the lawn. After lunch, out down the Wintergard fertilizer.
Looks nice and clean for the moment, hopefully it stays that way for a bit.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I think fall is here.
57fd2adda2de0c7be6667b483c779999.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Watching game 6 of the Brewers-Dodgers tonight. UW Wisconsin home football game tomorrow with a good friend, hopefully watch Game 7 in the evening. Lunch with some friends who live an hour and a half away on Sunday.

Try to find time to make a few sexy times with the wife somewhere in between all that.

Coiled03

Established Member
Going to my ex-wife's wedding this weekend. She's getting married to the man she was seeing while I was still married to her.

Call me a cuck, or whatever, but I'm trying to show my daughter how to be an adult in a difficult situation.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Going to my ex-wife's wedding this weekend. She's getting married to the man she was seeing while I was still married to her.

Call me a cuck, or whatever, but I'm trying to show my daughter how to be an adult in a difficult situation.

Damn bro that’s gotta be a odd situation. Good on you for being a good Dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

You are doing it for your daughter, that is some real man shit right there! You should make up a good wedding toast with not so subtle metaphors about dried up old wells :D

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

I would eagerly shake his hand for taking that cheating whore out of my life. She did it to you likely she will end up doing it again. Who knows, but being out of that type of mess is joy.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I was roped into being the driver for my best friend's sis's wedding. The van was a 2018 Chevy 15 passenger van. For a short bus type thing loaded up it wasn't bad. I assume it was the 5.3 and was interesting. The wedding was even more interesting. The best man and groom were recovering addicts and the speech was something straight out of a suicide note. At least they had decent liquor. I'm just curious how many people fell off the wagon.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It's like that out here today. I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!!! My once nice and clean lawn is getting leaves and pine needles all over it again. lol
At least the sun is out.
Wind just started to calm down heeyah. Almost all of my leaves are down. I'll probably staht mulching them tomorrow. Supposed to be sunny until Thursday.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wind just started to calm down heeyah. Almost all of my leaves are down. I'll probably staht mulching them tomorrow. Supposed to be sunny until Thursday.
Nice.
A lot of the leaves are still up around here. Some haven't really turned color yet either. I supposed they will soon with this cool, crisp weather. The wind sucks. lol

Users who are viewing this thread