Weekend Plans?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Black Bear as in the restaurant that is by the lake. We did have lunch in Thomas West Va at the Purple Fiddle.

Purple Fiddle is a cool place. A large variety of bands play there. I used to work in Canaan. The northern most point of the Potomac River contributory is in Thomas. Hopefully you can stop by Black Water lodge or falls next trip. The have cabins in the state park too. I need to get up that way again.

That was the first date I took my wife to 21 years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Going to Mosport!

3e1b689ac0755d3543f14f48956397a7-rimg-w650-h495-gmir.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have Friday off, (AGAIN!!! lol), so I'm looking at yard work. Gotta clean/mow the front yard and lay down the Wintergard fertilizer. I hope it isn't going to be too cool out there. I hate the cold! And it's only October. lol
I'd like to get the truck washed as well at some point.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I have Friday off, (AGAIN!!! lol), so I'm looking at yard work. Gotta clean/mow the front yard and lay down the Wintergard fertilizer. I hope it isn't going to be too cool out there. I hate the cold! And it's only October. lol
I'd like to get the truck washed as well at some point.
tenor.gif

As long as yer still wearin' shots though.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Flying down to Atlanta tomorrow with my mom to visit my brother and his wife, for their son, my nephew- Patrick’s 1st birthday.

I’ll be back late Saturday night, mom is staying till Tuesday.

Funny story, my brother dan wanted to name their son Thomas Patrick Edward G****.

His wife said I like that, the two first or middle names, but why ?

He said “google Tom Brady’s full name”

She said “we’re not naming our kid after Tom Brady” so they agreed on Patrick Edward G****.

My brother should have kept his mouth shut. She never would have figured it out till he was too old and too late to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread