Weekend Plans?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Been my weekend all week, so far grilled, drank, went to the air Force museum, saw Toy Story 4, took the wife out to dinner. Today BBQ, drink enjoy fireworks because America!

I haven’t decided if I’m going to try and venture to the local Packard museum. It looks as if cars and coffee maybe rained out Saturday. Need to get a new phone just holding back. Also want to go to the range.

Happy 4th of July all to the best damn county ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jshen

Established Member
I "was" going to range to break in my new IWI Tavorx95 and Panzer BP 12 bullpup shotgun...but all ranges closed on the 4tth

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Murica, bitches.
20190704_190335.jpg
Pullin' weekend!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck, brother. Did you feel any of the earthquakes down yer way?

We sure did. I had the whole crew at the movies last night (wife and 4 little ones).. just sat down to watch the latest Spiderman movie and we started shaking and rolling. Wife got a little freaked out... the kids didnt even notice until we pointed it out to them.

We are about 3 hours from where these quakes have been originating so no damage in my area thank God.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
We sure did. I had the whole crew at the movies last night (wife and 4 little ones).. just sat down to watch the latest Spiderman movie and we started shaking and rolling. Wife got a little freaked out... the kids didnt even notice until we pointed it out to them.

We are about 3 hours from where these quakes have been originating so no damage in my area thank God.
Stay safe bro. It doesn't sound like they're done.

Users who are viewing this thread