Week two of having the Vortech on my '12 - Completely unhappy...

chico_mustangs

Established Member
UPDATE

I spoke to the guys at Vortech today and they were very nice and we were able to work out a compromise so both of us are satisfied. Also the issue with the tuning and stalling was corrected on their end with their tune so hopefully this won't be happening to anyone else in the future. Thanks for everyones input!

Loosescrews

Established Member
UPDATE

I spoke to the guys at Vortech today and they were very nice and we were able to work out a compromise so both of us are satisfied. Also the issue with the tuning and stalling was corrected on their end with their tune so hopefully this won't be happening to anyone else in the future. Thanks for everyones input!

:coolman:

2013Boss302

Established Member
i know a guy that had one of the first blowers on his car from vortech. he has had no complaints. The tuning on these new cars takes some time to get everything figured out. I have the second Magna charger supercharger on my car. Mine took only a week and a half for labor everything. My car does the same thing at a stop sign sometimes. The RPM will drop below 500 then the car cuts off. I start it back up and it stalls again. I had the idle RPM raised 300 during my dyno tuning and since then i have no problems. All you need is a dyno tune and some tissue and you will be all right. Dont go bashing a company and saying your frinds will not buy because of a few minor things on your car. Shit Adam Corolla demolished my wheels and left me some awesome dents on my driver side door when he was filming a TV show. I didnt go posting a horrible review. You got a discount as well so fix whats wrong and consider yourself lucky. not many people get picked for R and D discounts man

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
i know a guy that had one of the first blowers on his car from vortech. he has had no complaints. The tuning on these new cars takes some time to get everything figured out. I have the second Magna charger supercharger on my car. Mine took only a week and a half for labor everything. My car does the same thing at a stop sign sometimes. The RPM will drop below 500 then the car cuts off. I start it back up and it stalls again. I had the idle RPM raised 300 during my dyno tuning and since then i have no problems. All you need is a dyno tune and some tissue and you will be all right. Dont go bashing a company and saying your frinds will not buy because of a few minor things on your car. Shit Adam Corolla demolished my wheels and left me some awesome dents on my driver side door when he was filming a TV show. I didnt go posting a horrible review. You got a discount as well so fix whats wrong and consider yourself lucky. not many people get picked for R and D discounts man

You should really go back and take a reading comprehension class because you across as a ignorant **** !

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member

LMAO, and you were ok with this because it was someone apparently famous? I don't care of donald trump kicks a dent in the side of my car, it will be fixed and or replaced. :poke::kaboom:

2013Boss302

Established Member
You should really go back and take a reading comprehension class because you across as a ignorant **** !

lol coming from the guy that cant type properly?
its "Come across as an ignorant ****"

LMAO, and you were ok with this because it was someone apparently famous? I don't care of donald trump kicks a dent in the side of my car, it will be fixed and or replaced. :poke::kaboom:

The Car Show paid for all damages. Im not mad at the OP about his rant he has legit reasons to complain. but to go as far as saying that he will reccomend his people not to buy the blowers from vortech, when he said ther product works fine doesnt seem fair to me. His issues are with the people that installed it. Im in no way mad at the op for his post. I can come across pretty harsh on the interwebz. But im just saying for the discount he got which im sure was about 2k to 3k he could put toward a good dyno tune. Those usually are costing from 500 to 800 dollars for all the dyno time and for the flash itself. and as for the paint chips on the bumper, they are gonna happen anyways. Rocks and such will easily chip the paint. If I came across as a dick im sorry. I didnt mean to.

Users who are viewing this thread