Wednesday Joke!

ssssnake

Established Member
When the man first noticed that his penis was growing longer, he was delighted.
But several weeks and several inches later, he became concerned and went to see a urologist.

While his wife waited outside, the physician examined him and explained that, thought rare his condition could be corrected by minor surgery.

The patient's wife anxiously rushed up to the doctor after the examination and was told of the diagnosis and the need for surgery.

"How long will he be on crutches?" she asked.

"Crutches???" the doctor asked.

"Well, yes," the woman said "You are going to lengthen his legs, aren't you?"

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Still here playing the game. Where have you been hiding Julie?
Ack, I have had knee problems, a surgery, daughter got married (I planned all of it with her input) and she then moved to NC. We bought a travel trailer a couple years ago and have been seeing America! Just got back from a 5 week, 21 state trip.It about killed me LOL.

ssssnake

Established Member
NO! I thought maybe 10! I hope you saved all those jokes then you can write a book of them!

Oh no! They're all online (some of them have been posted a few times). I used to tell jokes on about four Mustang sites. Glad I post on just one now.

ssssnake

Established Member
Boy did this thread get off topic. lol

You know how women are LOL. And, we are soul sistas. We both owned a Sonic Blue 2003 Mustang Cobra, a 2007 Black GT/CS and our husband's names were both Glenn. She still has all of hers, and I have nothing. :(

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
You know how women are LOL. And, we are soul sistas. We both owned a Sonic Blue 2003 Mustang Cobra, a 2007 Black GT/CS and our husband's names were both Glenn. She still has all of hers, and I have nothing. :(

This really sounds like you were married to a guy named Glenn, and you had those mustangs. Then Glenn met her and she got everything. lol.

ssssnake

Established Member
This really sounds like you were married to a guy named Glenn, and you had those mustangs. Then Glenn met her and she got everything. lol.

HA! I never thought of it that way. We wouldn't still be friends if that were the case! Sold the 2003, then wrecked the GT/CS after my husband passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread