Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Shotgun

Votes: 87 60.0%
  • Other, (please specify)

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NXSVTCOBRA

Odd, if I clean my AK you can hear the opening/closing of the action to dry fire, outside my house. The same goes for the shotgun, you can hear the action outside of my house. The only one you can't hear is my AR15.

If I chamber a round in the shotgun or AK, someone inside my house will hear it. I don't keep a round chambered in any of my weapons, too much of a safety hazard.

shhhhhhhhhhh some people fail to realize this, unless they live in a mansion or have a sound proof room :rolleyes:

projectslideway

Established Member
CIMG3140.jpg
Mossberg 835 ulti-mag pump 12 ga that is set up for 3 1/2... although for home defense I wouldn't use a 3 1/2 inch round.:kaboom:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Mossberg 500- Its pump action, super easy to use. I have two guns, my pump and my automatic. My automatic can be a pain to load because you have to push a button to load a shell, and when acting quick it could cause problems. My pump, just slide em in the bottom and you're all set. You can use whatever ammo you want. I would personally just use my 6 shot high brass pheasant load, but you can use what you want.

I vote pump for easy, maintenence free hd gun.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Mossberg 500- Its pump action, super easy to use. I have two guns, my pump and my automatic. My automatic can be a pain to load because you have to push a button to load a shell, and when acting quick it could cause problems. My pump, just slide em in the bottom and you're all set. You can use whatever ammo you want. I would personally just use my 6 shot high brass pheasant load, but you can use what you want.

I vote pump for easy, maintenence free hd gun.

I just bought a Mossberg 590 Marine pump action with pistol grip. Holds 8 shells with another 8 on a side holder. One of the best purchases I've ever made!

Users who are viewing this thread