WE NEED A NEW DRAGNIGHT!!

jonas

Established Member
Is there anyone planning to go to the track in the near future.

anyone game for LACR next friday?
maybe carlsbad, any other track?

Only track Ive been on with my cobra is LACR

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Id Like to go up north to Sacramento or to the Upper sides of Cali if they have any good tracks :D

Would be cool to do a Northern Cali vs Southern Cali race on the 1/4 track.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i heard that carlsbad is shutting down in october. maybe we should consider heading down there some saturday before then? there's also the rental idea getting kicked around...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Guys what about Sacramento?

We know LACR is harsh due to the Elevation.
Carlsbad i was hoping for 03 Sonic_blur to start up a thread but :shrug: ... im down to go again on a saturday :D
Famoso would be cool as well.

jonas

Established Member
Ill do Norcal it if its planned and we caravan!!

Its gotta be seriously planned with hotel reservations and possibly a special occasion like a ford night at the track or a wet t-shirt contest (hey I can dream :))

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
Ill do Norcal it if its planned and we caravan!!

Its gotta be seriously planned with hotel reservations and possibly a special occasion like a ford night at the track or a wet t-shirt contest (hey I can dream :))

Come on Georgy. Its ur thread :D
Get some thing set & we will all back ya :beer:

jonas

Established Member
hey check out my new sig

L.B. cleaned it up :p

Ill take care of the socal side if 03DOHC can help out with finding a hotel and checking in with the track.

In other words 03DOHC does all the work
Seriously though, he knows sac we know LA so it makes sense that he find a nearby hotel and verify a track night being available.

If you guys want to do a norcal vs socal then we may need to rent the track. I can take care of collecting money in socal and then paypalling to 03dohc for track fees if they need to be paid in advance. I know some of you guys have enough trouble using an atm so I wont even begin to explain paypal

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
hey check out my new sig

L.B. cleaned it up :p

Ill take care of the socal side if 03DOHC can help out with finding a hotel and checking in with the track.

In other words 03DOHC does all the work
Seriously though, he knows sac we know LA so it makes sense that he find a nearby hotel and verify a track night being available.

If you guys want to do a norcal vs socal then we may need to rent the track. I can take care of collecting money in socal and then paypalling to 03dohc for track fees if they need to be paid in advance. I know some of you guys have enough trouble using an atm so I wont even begin to explain paypal

Hotels- http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/saclocalareamap.htm

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
George FYI Dano used to live in North Hollywood & LA back in the old days....before the 90's if memory serves right ;-)

Call the track & check it out for the rental :D If its over 100 a head it might be hard to rally some things up for just the General Folks VS the Serious ones ;-)

jonas

Established Member
Liar, you said you would sue me meow for copywrite infringement if I didnt and meow would break my kneecaps when I meet you on friday If I didnt use it meow

Users who are viewing this thread