WE NEED A NEW DRAGNIGHT!!

Venomous Mofo

If you guys do Sac in Sept around the weekend of the 18th,19th,20th and 21st, ill be up there in Foster City, so i can shoot over and meet up with you.

I would do Fomoso on the 5th as well.:beer:

Sac in the winter time is like the West Coast Cecil County.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red BOLT99

Established Member
Famoso has a great setup with lots of trees around. on a friday night I bet our cars and trucks would love it.
Thats where I hit my elevens!

03DOHC

Established Member
excellent!:beer: Hopefully the damn ET Streets are out by then. I just noticed some oil on the ground under my car just now while waxing it.:bash:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek:

Under the dif right? Damn...thats not cool. :(
It was already leaking from there, this is a new one. I'm not sure if it's from my car though. I pulled the car out into the parking lot and waxed it then pulled back into my stall. That's when I noticed the oil. I'm going to go check it right now.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn..... :( Hope its just the Dif.....& nothing else :(
Must've been from someone else or maybe it's too dark to see, but there's no oil in my parking spot other than the stupid diff.:shrug: I'll check in the sun tomorrow.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I just noticed some oil on the ground under my car just now while waxing it.:bash:

waxing the car AGAIN? dang, how many layers are you putting on? you've gotta put up some pics once it's "done". :D

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
waxing the car AGAIN? dang, how many layers are you putting on? you've gotta put up some pics once it's "done". :D
My friend got me a good deal on some klasse and I got it today so I thought I'd put some on.:-D

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
My friend got me a good deal on some klasse and I got it today so I thought I'd put some on.:-D
And it's definitely easier to remove than other products I've used.:beer: It's dark so I will have to wait until tomorrow to see my polish work.

Users who are viewing this thread