Wavetrac?

AMB

Established Member
IRS Wavetrac

Call/Order DIRRECT from Autotech. 949-362-8700. Let them know it is for a 03/04 Mustang Cobra 31 spline w/o C-clips!! That is how I ordered mine. It came with the CORRECT side gear MOD!!! The Moser Website has the "WRONG" discription: (For Aftermart 9" & NOT for IRS) :banana:

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
amb did you actually recieve the part and have it installed into an irs? how is it working out for you?

autotech has had my housing and half-shafts for a while now, but the word i am getting is that they are still working out some small details for the wavetrac for our cars (?)

AMB

Established Member
Wavetrac

I just called Autotech and they said that they DO NOT REMEMBER telling me that it would fit the IRS ???:??: So I am sending mine back!!! :shrug:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
ok i just picked it up yesterday. (i haven't installed it into my car yet.) my driveline shop built the center pumpkin section with the wavetrac, 4.10 gears, arp studs, solid spacer, and frpp cover. i am looking forward to seeing how this works out :rockon:

there was r&d that needed to be done to make this work for our cars. they had my housing and axle shafts for a couple of weeks. i heard that autotech will be increasing the price by $100 for the 8.8 irs units, but i am not sure on that. fwiw :beer:

chris

AMB

Established Member
Wavetrac-irs

The Wavetrac for the Mustang IRS w 31 spline is FINELY aviable!!!! :banana: The p/n is 56.309.186wk. They upped the price to $1195.00. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread