Watching the debate????

florida03

Banned
Originally posted by 91StInGeR
florida03,

what are YOU employed? Did Bush spend too much of YOUR money? Do you need to rely on your kid's teacher to take the responsibilty of raising YOUR child?

What is John gonna do to make your life safer/better........it's ok, he's not sure either...

Self employed , and bang as many bitches as possible.
This country turned into a soft , scared bunch of bible
hugging pussies. I dont dwell on being safe in my home or
my country, I will let you act like a bitch and be in Bushs pocket.
This is my home and the only threat is that POS in office
that will burry us all.
Looks like you got me all wrong!
And by the way , money means shit to me. My country and
our people first, you can have your tax break and go buy
some family values that your president seems to think you need.

Last edited:

KDog

Established Member
I'm a conservative, but I have to say Bush does lack in the off-the-cuff debate situations. I appreciate the fact he speaks his mind though, and doesn't sound like a well rehearsed actor stating his lines. Bottom line is they all twist and spin the facts, no way around that.

Kerry said Bush shouldn't have sent our troops into war without things like the body armor they needed. Hmm, would that be the body armor you voted against, Senator?

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Originally posted by florida03
DREAM ON!
Bush IS a LIAR, COWARD and folded like a bitch tonight.
And what the hell are you talking about, Bush was
cornered and BANGED hard!

Actually, Bush was just tired after a long day of doing his job. He doesn't have the luxury (as Kerry has), of kicking back, getting manicures (what a nancyboy) and rarely ever showing up for work...all on taxpayer money. Fortunately for us, after Kerry loses big in November, he will fade into obscurity as a political has-been so he and his buddy Al Gore can sit around and pay pre-teen schoolgirls to scrape the mung from under their toenails.

You, on the other hand can continue to blame the president for the fact that you do not posess the intelligence (or the sack) to manage your own life without some sort of Government interdiction. Maybe if we get REALLY lucky, Florida will change their building codes after the recent string of hurricanes and you and your mother (I'm sure you still live with her if she's alive...even at your age) will get kicked out of your trailer park...this should qualify you for a spot on the Jerry Springer show where your type of trash can fit right in. Maybe if I get real lucky, you'll badmouth our Commander-in-Chief to a soldiers face one day and you'll get your limp-wristed candy ass handed to you by an 18 year old. Now go back to snorting Geritol, baking your little cookies and cakes, and grooming your French Poodle and leave us Americans alone. There's nothing more pathetic than a grown man (?????) crying.

Last edited:

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Originally posted by peepr
kerry does not support the war with the stupid fervor that bush does, but kerry is smart enough to realize that fact of the matter is that we are in a war and it is going in the wrong direction. he knows that the situation needs to be turned around and he is the better man to do it. i think bush has already proven he is a lousy commander-in-chief.

I think it's safe to say that he doesn't support the war at all. His voting record in the Senate is indicitive that he doesn't even support having an armed force. I think the situation needs to be turned around as well and I'd bet the President does too but as any leader of fighting men knows...you cannot expect men to follow you into combat if you consistantly paint a picture of gloom and doom concerning the results of their efforts. For someone that wants to be President and Commander-in-Chief of our fighting force, he has done nothing but degrade the morale of our troops with his irresponsible comments about the President, the troops, and our country in general at a time when projecting unity (something he swore to do after 9/11) is critical to our success. Being "Presidential" and displaying leadership is NOT something that should wait until after the election and is something he should be displaying now. He's failing miserably. If by some stretch he makes it into the oval office, we'll be faced with a military that thinks it's Commander-in-Chief is a joke. Kerry has lost the military vote already. I had to laugh when he started "name-dropping" during the debate about all of the military men that support him. Tell ya what...I work on a military installation and barely 1% support him. Those aren't good numbers for a potential leader of our fighting force. If Kerry loses this election, and it's appearing likely that he might, there's no one to blame but his dismal record in the Senate of NOT supporting our troops. It's the sole reason I wouldn't vote for him even if he was a Republican...I simply can't believe what he says regarding the military. He says one thing but does the complete opposite. The press calls it flip-flopping...I call it lying. Blatantly.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Actually, Bush was just tired after a long day of doing his job. He doesn't have the luxury (as Kerry has), of kicking back, getting manicures (what a nancyboy) and rarely ever showing up for work...all on taxpayer money.

Yeah:??:

8/03/01
White House to move to Texas for a while

By Laurence McQuillan, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Six months after taking office, President Bush will begin a month-long vacation Saturday that is significantly longer than the average American's annual getaway. If Bush returns as scheduled on Labor Day, he'll tie the modern record for presidential absence from the White House, held by Richard Nixon at 30 days

Bush Aces Physical, Begins a Month at Ranch

By Mike Allen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 3, 2003; Page A05

CRAWFORD, Tex., Aug. 2 -- President Bush landed at his ranch this afternoon for a month of fun and fundraising after undergoing a three-hour physical that found him in top shape.

In what has become an annual tradition, Bush stopped at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda for the exams on his way to a month-long stay at his 1,600-acre Prairie Chapel Ranch, which he will use as a base for traveling to political and official events.

An aide said Bush plans to run frequently during the 28 days he is scheduled to be out of Washington. The schedule released by the White House lists no public appearances by Bush for 18 of those days.

Vice President Cheney, who is spending the month at his home in Jackson Hole, Wyo., is following Bush's lead and giving up fishing time to raise money for their reelection campaign.

Top Ten Things Overheard During George W. Bush's Vacation

10. "This vacation is flying by -- only 33 days left"

9. "Dang, Springer's a rerun"

8. "These margaritas are weapons of mass destruction"

7. "Whoever's in charge really screwed up the economy"

6. "My God! Mars is coming right at us!"

5. "Don't worry, George. In 17 months, you'll have the longest vacation of your life"

4. "Better start making stuff up for the State of the Union Address"

3. "I'm itching to declare another war"

2. "Proceed with 'Operation Letterman.' Make it look like an accident"

1. "Sitting around doing nothing reminds me of being president"

I haven't taken a vacation in 2 years due to the requirements of my job. He's running a campaign, 2 wars, and the freeworld's leader. Why is he able to?

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I believe those quotes to be about as true as your 92 Achieva running a 10 quarter.

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Originally posted by monkeyspunk79
Yeah:??:

8/03/01
White House to move to Texas for a while

By Laurence McQuillan, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Six months after taking office, President Bush will begin a month-long vacation Saturday that is significantly longer than the average American's annual getaway. If Bush returns as scheduled on Labor Day, he'll tie the modern record for presidential absence from the White House, held by Richard Nixon at 30 days

Bush Aces Physical, Begins a Month at Ranch

By Mike Allen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 3, 2003; Page A05

CRAWFORD, Tex., Aug. 2 -- President Bush landed at his ranch this afternoon for a month of fun and fundraising after undergoing a three-hour physical that found him in top shape.

In what has become an annual tradition, Bush stopped at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda for the exams on his way to a month-long stay at his 1,600-acre Prairie Chapel Ranch, which he will use as a base for traveling to political and official events.

An aide said Bush plans to run frequently during the 28 days he is scheduled to be out of Washington. The schedule released by the White House lists no public appearances by Bush for 18 of those days.

Vice President Cheney, who is spending the month at his home in Jackson Hole, Wyo., is following Bush's lead and giving up fishing time to raise money for their reelection campaign.

Top Ten Things Overheard During George W. Bush's Vacation

10. "This vacation is flying by -- only 33 days left"

9. "Dang, Springer's a rerun"

8. "These margaritas are weapons of mass destruction"

7. "Whoever's in charge really screwed up the economy"

6. "My God! Mars is coming right at us!"

5. "Don't worry, George. In 17 months, you'll have the longest vacation of your life"

4. "Better start making stuff up for the State of the Union Address"

3. "I'm itching to declare another war"

2. "Proceed with 'Operation Letterman.' Make it look like an accident"

1. "Sitting around doing nothing reminds me of being president"

I haven't taken a vacation in 2 years due to the requirements of my job. He's running a campaign, 2 wars, and the freeworld's leader. Why is he able to?

Our armed forces get a paid 30 day vacation every year too...are you going to point that out as well? I think all of the monkey sperm you're drinking is clouding your judgement.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Any other job in the real world gets 2-3 weeks a year off and maybe some holidays.

Free speech, folks, is part of what makes America great. You don't like it? Move across the ocean to Russia, they don't like people talking their mind there.

*Achieva runs a 15.7, nothing to brag about at all.:shrug:
*Monkey Sperm? Tee-hee haa haa. :loser:

BTW- since when did this become smackdown?

Last edited:

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Any other job in the real world gets 2-3 weeks a year off and maybe some holidays.

BTW- since when did this become smackdown? Free speech, folks, is part of what makes America great. You don't like it? Move across the ocean to Russia, they don't like people talking their mind

In the real world, you don't get shot during the performance of your job or need a fleet of trained bodyguards.

In the real world, you don't have to scrape your buddy's brain matter off of your clothing.

In the real world you don't have to work 18+ hours for days on end while sharing the mudhole you sleep in with rats, roaches, snakes, etc.

In the real world, you don't have to listen to your countrymen bash you mercilessly for trying your best.

Sorry, but being President, or being a soldier is NOT the real world as you know it.

Nobody is telling you that you cannot speak. I believe in our cause and our President and when people bash either...I exercise my free speech:beer:

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Great, that's understandable. But the majority of the "rank and file" in this country aren't sitting in a foxhole with a sniper rifle. They're busting their ass for $5.75 an hour trying to support a family.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by florida03
Better someone that changed his mind, you know the
freedom to do so, then getting LIED too right in your face.
BUSH got OWNED! Get over it.
:nono: :sleeping:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
After reading some of the comments in this thread, I'm afraid that we will get the President we deserve. Remember, half the people in the country are below average in intelligence. How about some discussion of the points each man made in the debate rather than rehashing personal views over and over in Jerry Springer type phrasing.

Kerry's point- The war in Iraq was a mistake and we should realize that and change our policies.

Bush's point- We must continue to follow through with the original decision regarding invading Iraq whether it was right or wrong.

Kerry's point- Osama Bin Laden is the target not Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Attacking Iraq has hurt our world standing and is costing American lives [and the numbers keep going up].

Bush's point- Saddam Hussein [from the intelligence we had at the time] was a threat to our safety and needed to be taken out. We have enough resources to do both jobs at the same time.

Kerry's point- We should form alliances with other countries and not try to fight the war on terrorism by ourselves [with a few allies like England].

Bush's point- America has some allies and we will fight this war our way regardless of the consequences. No other country should dictate to America how we do things.

On the world court:

Kerry's point- We should join the world court and become part of the world community.

Bush's point- No foreigners are going to judge our people. We stand by ourselves and want nothing to do with the court.

On the economy and America's internal needs:

Kerry's point- ?

Bush's point-?

I'm surprised the abortion issue didn't come up...

Bush is either a bad speaker or a stupid man [or both]. [Maybe that's why so many of you love him. LOL!]

Kerry is wishy washy. He talks a good game but his voting record leaves something to be desired.

250,000,000+ people and these are our only choices for President?

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Great, that's understandable. But the majority of the "rank and file" in this country aren't sitting in a foxhole with a sniper rifle. They're busting their ass for $5.75 an hour trying to support a family.

Anyone that starts a family on $5.75 isn't too bright to begin with unless of course that they know that this amount of money will support that lifestyle (I fail to see how they can come to this conclusion). Then after making such an important life dicision...proceed to blame the President for their own stupidity.

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
And for clarification the military does get '30 days of leave'.......but those 30 days INCLUDES WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS unlike your corporate vacations.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by a64armt
John Kerry is the worst possible candidate ever! A vote for Kerry is a vote against America! If you view yourself as un-American, un-patriotic and desire the downfall of the longest running Democratic Government in History, the feel free to Vote for John kerry. John Kerry will destroy the United States of America! John Kerry makes decisions for John Kerry, he doesn't care about anyone else, except the Heinz Estate.

I liken Kerry to a Gold digging, Sleezy Used Car Salesman, he is willing to say anything to get the sale, once he gets your money, watch out!

Vincent

HEY don't lower us sleezy car salesmen down to Kerry's level! Were not THAT bad.......:p

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by VettTheRipper
Anyone that starts a family on $5.75 isn't too bright to begin with unless of course that they know that this amount of money will support that lifestyle (I fail to see how they can come to this conclusion). Then after making such an important life dicision...proceed to blame the President for their own stupidity.

Agreed, either take the initiative to better yourself and find a better job or stop having sex untill you can be fully responsible for your actions.

Poor people are having children they can not raise all the time, that I am forced to pay for thier ignorance on every paycheck- while stable infertile couples invest tens of thousands of dollars to prove they are 'worthy' to adopt and raise a neglected child. Poverty is generally a self-induced situation from people that are simply lazy. Sure it is harder for some, but natural selection is so blocked by modern society that the species laziushumanous thrives.......... Many years ago before medical technology and welfare, humans that did not have initiative to succeed simply, well, died. Not to mention all of the stupidushumanous that are still roaming the planet because of helmets, seatbelts and emergency rooms.

They are mostly poor because they have no sense of self improvement or initiative to move ahead. Just banging away with other loosers with no plan in life is just yet another selfish and short sited decision process that has them in poverty in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread