Watching the debate????

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Originally posted by gyacopetti
Yup, and Kerry wanted the war even after he found out that there were no WMD's. Dont be ignorant. Do your reading.
oops:shrug:
id vote for kerry just to get bush out.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by ixi
oops:shrug:
id vote for kerry just to get bush out.

Not gonna change your mind, but dont you think its kind of stupid to vote for someone who has not laid out any plans for the country. All Kerry has said is that he has better plans. Come on man, Kerry has no idea where he stands on anything, it changes every week!! I dont like Bush that much, but at least he is a leader and we know where he stands. Kerry cant take a stand, and thats not the kind of president we need while were in a war.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
i understand that, im not a HUGE fan of Kerry, but with the economy this bad, the war in Iraq going nowhere and troops dying more and more each day, i cant vote for bush.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
We should start a drinking game with this......everytime bush repeats himself, DRINK! Everytime Kerry steps over himself, DRINK!

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Don't worry. You're not the only person repeating himself right now.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
if we played the drinking game, id be in an alcohol induced coma by now.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by ixi
i understand that, im not a HUGE fan of Kerry, but with the economy this bad, the war in Iraq going nowhere and troops dying more and more each day, i cant vote for bush.

The economy is not that bad, and what makes you think Kerrys plan for the war is any better? What is his plan. He wants to bring more countries to the war, the same war he is calling "wrong, misguided, and a big blunder." You think other counries are gonna want to help us with a war that this guy says is misguied? Come on man!! Vote for Bush.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
It's like a broken record, skip

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This debate is a joke.....they should have Terry Tate in there to keep them on topic. And everytime they beat the dead horse, he should lay the smackdown on them:)

Users who are viewing this thread