Watching the debate????

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by 313Speed
Bush... speaking the language rednecks everywhere stand.

Kerry, saying words, that just dont mean anything. Kerry has a plan for everything, did ya know that? WHAT THE F UCK ARE HIS PLANS?

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
both of um just go off on tangents and kinda dont answer the question...but then again, thats politics

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Oh and I love how Kerry just complained that the troops dont have the proper equiptment. Wasnt he the one who voted against the 87billion dollars that would have done that? Hmmmmmmmmmm

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
yeah a lot of people wanted the war when they thought Iraq helped fund terrorists and thought they had WMDs, but we were misinformed.

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
Originally posted by ixi
yeah a lot of people wanted the war when they thought Iraq helped fund terrorists and thought they had WMDs, but we were misinformed.

Yeah, it's called lying.

Although I will probably vote for Bush, don't like either one of them.:nonono:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by ixi

Yup, and Kerry wanted the war even after he found out that there were no WMD's. Dont be ignorant. Do your reading.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by gyacopetti
Kerry, saying words, that just dont mean anything. Kerry has a plan for everything, did ya know that? WHAT THE F UCK ARE HIS PLANS?

Yes, he has plans to fix everything yet we have yet to hear the details of one single friggin' plan!!!!!

Originally posted by Silver2003Cobra
"my lips are moving" but no one understands me Kerry

No, more like, Thanks to botox the only thing on my face that moves are my lips and chin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread