Warrior R/T Drag Wheels bigs and skinnies...

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Im selling my Warrior R/T Wheels i got a few months ago for my project car because i came up on some weld Alumastars which ive always wanted. I had these wheels on my 98 daily driver for the past 3 months. The front tires are fairly new and are 2 months old and the rears have 75% tread left.

The fronts are 15x4's and the rears are 15x10's and very light weight.

I will not separate the tires and rims.

Lookin for $575 obo

newsummitwheels2-1.jpg

newsummitwheels1-1.jpg

MySN-952-1.jpg

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Deal fell through, bump! No low ballers ppl figure out that shipping these wheels and tires is gonna cost $120 and up and if you dont want the tires then ur gonna pay me the $10 each tire to have them removed.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
They sell the 15x4 for $94 ea. & 15x10 for $136 ea. = $460, shipping is 12.95 according to the summit website. I thought my offer of 550 shipped for just the wheels & front tires was fair at first but after seeing how much cheaper it was to buy new wheels why would you say dont low ball? Eitherway, pm me if you come down a bit on the price good luck on your sell.

Summit Racing SUM-521-5461PS - Summit Racing® Fast-Five Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Summit Racing SUM-521-5166PS25 - Summit Racing® Fast-Five Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
They sell the 15x4 for $94 ea. & 15x10 for $136 ea. = $460, shipping is 12.95 according to the summit website. I thought my offer of 550 shipped for just the wheels & front tires was fair at first but after seeing how much cheaper it was to buy new wheels why would you say dont low ball? Eitherway, pm me if you come down a bit on the price good luck on your sell.

Summit Racing SUM-521-5461PS - Summit Racing® Fast-Five Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Summit Racing SUM-521-5166PS25 - Summit Racing® Fast-Five Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Cuz you were gettin tires with it so yes your low balling, go buy new ones if your that broke or dont like it! And yes i sold the set for $550 to a local, already been paid the set is gettin picked up in the morning! Btw thats not the same set of wheels, so get your facts straight before you start posting bs in my thread.

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
I just wanted the USED WHEELS & USED FRONT TIRES, they are not minted in gold,lol. anyway, sounds like you got what i had offered for all your USED tires and wheels yet you call me cheap? This is a funny thread and yes, they are the same wheels if you search warrior r/t wheels in the summit website, have a nice day :)

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I just wanted the USED WHEELS & USED FRONT TIRES, they are not minted in gold,lol. anyway, sounds like you got what i had offered for all your USED tires and wheels yet you call me cheap? This is a funny thread and yes, they are the same wheels if you search warrior r/t wheels in the summit website, have a nice day :)

There not the same wheels douche! Yes your a cheap broke ass foo. Used tires yes but the tires have maybe 1000 miles on them if that. Sorry that your pockets are empty and you cant afford nice things. BTW did you see me go in yout thread and say your askin too much for those telstar skinnies? Or put your thread on blast like you did mine? No! And yes your asking way too much for those, i could get a new set for what you were askin!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Figures had to be from texas lmao, dont you have a cousin to have sex with, or your sister, thats how you roll down there right so Kick rocks loser!

Hey.. I take offense to that.. I am Texan. lol

You were right, the link he had was to a different wheel, however, he was right because the prices are the same for the warrior r/t's as the fast fives.

either way, doesn't matter because you got what you wanted.. just clearing things up.

Oh, and BTW.. There really is no need for the snide remarks and name calling. He was just trying to show how much he could get new ones for compared to how much your asking for used ones. The time/mileage does not matter. Used is used. Even for one day. Plus, it's SVTP.. everyone is looking for a bargain. If not, there would not be a classifieds because everyone would buy new.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread