Warrior R/T Drag Wheels bigs and skinnies...

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Hey.. I take offense to that.. I am Texan. lol

You were right, the link he had was to a different wheel, however, he was right because the prices are the same for the warrior r/t's as the fast fives.

either way, doesn't matter because you got what you wanted.. just clearing things up.

Oh, and BTW.. There really is no need for the snide remarks and name calling. He was just trying to show how much he could get new ones for compared to how much your asking for used ones. The time/mileage does not matter. Used is used. Even for one day. Plus, it's SVTP.. everyone is looking for a bargain. If not, there would not be a classifieds because everyone would buy new.

Thats what PM's are for, no need to put my thread on blast :loser:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Thats what PM's are for, no need to put my thread on blast :loser:

Ok, i never put you on blast but if you insist, im a potential buyer who is dealing with you and you respond with dont lowball & bitching about how shipping is expensive ( 1st sign that your an asshole).
Then i respond publicly(Which was civil) with my reason why i think the wheels are expensive after my offer is more than what you got at the end.
You respond with a im a douche, im a cheapass fool (which you have 37 posts, All of them are in market selling your shit parts only), and how i can't afford anything ( which you look closely i have two 03/04 cobras , one of them a mystichrome cobra with a whipple), when in fact you drive a piece of shit yellow sn mustang :shrug:
Sooooo, Im the big asshole huh? Then you insult the great state of Texas? You attack someone where they live? You sound like a boy living in a fantasy world which in Texas would catch a beating easily.
I want everyone to see If you deal with this asshole what kind of buyer/seller he is when your being reasonable. This asshole has 37 posts all of them in the market with a joined date of this year and you treat svtp members like this? Were not noobs here and hope everyone sees what kind of left over sperm spat your dealing with. At the end of all the insults, you end up getting what i offered for all your cheap ass 275's tires & USED wheels that only your pos which is yellow or black? dont know guess its put together by pieces from different cars sort of like your dna

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Ok, i never put you on blast but if you insist, im a potential buyer who is dealing with you and you respond with dont lowball & bitching about how shipping is expensive ( 1st sign that your an asshole).
Then i respond publicly(Which was civil) with my reason why i think the wheels are expensive after my offer is more than what you got at the end.
You respond with a im a douche, im a cheapass fool (which you have 37 posts, All of them are in market selling your shit parts only), and how i can't afford anything ( which you look closely i have two 03/04 cobras , one of them a mystichrome cobra with a whipple), when in fact you drive a piece of shit yellow sn mustang :shrug:
Sooooo, Im the big asshole huh? Then you insult the great state of Texas? You attack someone where they live? You sound like a boy living in a fantasy world which in Texas would catch a beating easily.
I want everyone to see If you deal with this asshole what kind of buyer/seller he is when your being reasonable. This asshole has 37 posts all of them in the market with a joined date of this year and you treat svtp members like this? Were not noobs here and hope everyone sees what kind of left over sperm spat your dealing with. At the end of all the insults, you end up getting what i offered for all your cheap ass 275's tires & USED wheels that only your pos which is yellow or black? dont know guess its put together by pieces from different cars sort of like your dna

Dude STFU already, did i put your name out there and say MR Freeze is low balling? NO! I said no low ballers and shipping is expensive because it is! Then you put my thread on blast posting you can get new wheels for such n such price, so you did! Thats Makes you the ASSHOLE! Get the hell off my nuts, so what if you have 2 cobras ive had 4, one was a kb cobra making 787hp so get the **** off my nuts, its not my fault you dont wanna spend money on your 2 slowbras cuz your 2 cheap, so get off my shit already, your the ASSHOLE for putting my thread on blast when you coulda jus kept your mouth shut you inbreeding moron! And thats a project car idiot, its a shell i picked up and ive pieced together it weighs 2300 lbs and has a carbed motor in it and the funny thing is that POS car as you call it will put both your slow ass cobras to shame :burn: So quit bashing on my shit idiot jus because your shit is slow and get a ****ing life!

Yeah i dont have that many post because i actually have a life and i work not sit here and jerk off to mustangs like you do all day looking for Cheap POS parts as you call them!:loser:

Oh are you threatening me? Oh please whenever you take a trip to Cali let me know so you can come step in the cage with me and ill show you what a real beating is :kaboom:

And BTW i got $550 from a local you moron meaning $550 in my pocket, you wanted me to ship them to you for $550 cuz your too broke to pay for shipping so get your facts straight dumbass! Yeah they are pos parts yet you wanted them huh maybe you should shut your mouth because your being a hypocrite and you look like a dumbass right now! Yeah call me all that shit but atleast im not the one that has parents that were inbreeding :loser: I guess your a perfect example of what comes out of it when that happens :loser:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread