Warning: My car gives hard-ons

jlauth

Established Member
Did you paint your tail light bezels? I am trying to get some without painting mine, but maybe i just need to go to a junk yard and pick some up.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I just ordered the objects in mirror are losing stickers. Ordered 2 sets! lol.

I have always thought your car would look even better with smoked headlights...

COBRASVT

Established Member
Sex!

Just noticed that you did the three round MGW knobs as well...I love those in mine!

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
To answer the questions, I don't know the guy with the white/black Cobra, but it looks sweet. Also, jlauth, I repainted the bezels when I painted the car, you can remove them EASILY if you have 20 minutes and a couple handtools. Also, Boost12's car got beat, even if it ran a hundreth faster or whatever. :) lol. We've got some STL cars coming up that are gonna be deep in the 9's, so bring your A-game. hehehe

96cobrakid

Established Member
Did you buy a 850 andrew? baller. i love those cars. id lov eto have one, tell me it is the dark blue.....mmmmmm

andrew and kyle, we all three need ot get together when it gets nice, my car will be done eith paint this weekend, even though kyle has a 4V :)

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Andrew bought a 2001 323i for a daily. The 850 thing is an inside joke that started when we saw this secret-agent-lookin' dude driving one on the way back from Colorado. lol. We should all get together soon though. I wish I could make it to the big cruise sunday, but I can't.

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
albino96 said:
I just ordered the objects in mirror are losing stickers. Ordered 2 sets! lol.

I have always thought your car would look even better with smoked headlights...
two sets? where are you puting the second one?

albino96

Established Member
YellowGiser said:
haha on the bathroom mirror :-D

LOL. I could do something with it but I was planning on just giving one to a friend. Plus I wasn't sure what color to get.

albino96

Established Member
YellowGiser said:
dont give it to friends, then u wont be the only cool cat on the block with them..haha
Good point lol. I will ship it to one of my friends in texas then. Maybe I'll just give it to someone on here!

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
YellowGiser said:
just dont give it to anyone in chicago u will upset the original poster^^^ lol

:lol: Upset? Whatever. My car may not be near the fastest at MSC, but the Chitown boys bring a LOT of cars to MSC and we bring 5 and 2-3 of them are usually the fastest or close to it. This year, we'll probably take 1st and 2nd in the Fastest SVT Vehicle category.:coolman:

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
ill take 1st place in watching people racer..im an amazing "watcher"!!!

lol

when is that goin on? link?

2slow97

Established Member
RippinSVT said:
Also, Boost12's car got beat, even if it ran a hundreth faster or whatever. :) lol. We've got some STL cars coming up that are gonna be deep in the 9's, so bring your A-game. hehehe

Just some inside info, boost sold the KB 2.4 off the car :read: :)

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
dangs, he getting anything else? I know my buddies are bringing a TT 03 that's gonna be faaaast, and the blue KB 03 that ran identical times as Boost12's car last time, plus a few 9/10 second Foxes and my slow shit bringing up the rear. I'm gonna shoot for 11.60's by that time (end of the summer), but knowing my luck I'll run 12.0's.

Oh, and the spoiler is a Saleen S281.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
I just got off the phone with MGW, they have 5 or 6 sets of those HVAC knobs left but they're $60!!!!!!!

I was ready to order them until I heard that, that's a bit steep for me as they won't make the car any faster or corner any better...

Users who are viewing this thread