Warning: My car gives hard-ons

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I love your car, but to me the unpainted black tail lights always look unfinished and almost ricey to me. JMO

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
SKMCOBRA said:
I love your car, but to me the unpainted black tail lights always look unfinished and almost ricey to me. JMO

see i think that those make the rear look raw..just needs to paint bottom part black as well:pepper:

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
here print this out and take it to ur local bodyshop and tell them to follow my design:pepper:

7-8.jpg
:thumbsup:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
See, and here I am thinking it looks perfect the way it is and wouldn't touch painting the bottom of the bumper.

Do you have any straight on side shots of the car? Just trying to get a feeling what it looks like with the dumps and S281 wing. I'm considering putting dumps on my car until I can get my hands on a set of nice tailpipes or new catback.

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
nice car, i did the "objects in mirror are losing" too..

do someone knows how can i erase the stock "obejct in mirror are closer than they appear" of the right mirror?

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Tabres said:
See, and here I am thinking it looks perfect the way it is and wouldn't touch painting the bottom of the bumper.

Do you have any straight on side shots of the car? Just trying to get a feeling what it looks like with the dumps and S281 wing. I'm considering putting dumps on my car until I can get my hands on a set of nice tailpipes or new catback.

I think I agree with you. I don't know, but the bottom portion might just be too much black on the rearend. I'll try to dig up some side shots in the next day or so though, I know I've got some somewhere.

69clark

Established Member
I've always loved your car, love the colors.

One question, were did you get the heater control knobs? How much?

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
id like to know the backspacing on your rear rims too, as well as width......

edit, im guessing 10.5.....

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
69clark, I won the A/C knobs from MGW at the Midwest SVT Challenge. They were prototypes and I don't think you can buy them. BTW, your car is friggin sweet as well! I love it.

b dub, they are 10.5's, and the same backspacing as the rest of the replica 10.5's you can buy I think. I don't remember what the actual measurment is though.

Yellow4.6, yes, the wing is an authentic Saleen 4-bolt S281. Thanks!

diablostang

Established Member
RippinSVT said:
I think I agree with you. I don't know, but the bottom portion might just be too much black on the rearend. I'll try to dig up some side shots in the next day or so though, I know I've got some somewhere.

I think the bottom would be too much black as well. Your car looks perfect now. :bowdown: :bowdown:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
smooth6925 said:
where did you get your heater control knobs, oh yeah car looks sweet you don't see many silver sn95's!

Thanks guys.:beer: The knobs are MGW prototypes, you can't get them I don't think. The guys from MGW gave them to me at MSC 3 a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread