Warning: My car gives hard-ons

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
RippinSVT said:
Thanks guys.:beer: The knobs are MGW prototypes, you can't get them I don't think. The guys from MGW gave them to me at MSC 3 a while back.
Did you go to MSC 5.0?

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
so hot

I really wanna change the color of mine when it's time for a repaint but just can't convince myself to change the color of a limited edition Mustang with ~700 of the same color/interior :(

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
RippinSVT said:
I think I agree with you. I don't know, but the bottom portion might just be too much black on the rearend. I'll try to dig up some side shots in the next day or so though, I know I've got some somewhere.

i agree don't touch the bumper...just my opinion.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
+1 I was gonna say that, but I already commented on his reflector missing.:D :-D

I go to all the MSC's. My friends (Andrew and Hank) started it and run it.

As for the gastank...gimme a break, the roadsalt is nasty here. I am at school and I don't have all the resources I have at home, so back off, suckas, I know it's nasty.:lol:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Ty takes good pics. I've seen this car in person, pictures glorify it. ;-)

You've done a nice job with it, much better looking with the silver and black than the all black. I'm glad you didn't go with the orange now! Once the weather gets better, i'll bring mine down and we'll have a photoshoot.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Scream'nCobra said:
Ty takes good pics. I've seen this car in person, pictures glorify it. ;-)

You've done a nice job with it, much better looking with the silver and black than the all black. I'm glad you didn't go with the orange now! Once the weather gets better, i'll bring mine down and we'll have a photoshoot.

I'm thinking about selling it for a black early-90's V12 BMW, I've heard the women throw pussy at you with those, Andrew.:coolman:

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
RippinSVT said:
I'm thinking about selling it for a black early-90's V12 BMW, I've heard the women throw pussy at you with those, Andrew.:coolman:

Only if you are the man, the legend.

I think you need to get some more side shots to show the roof and sides and how it all comes together. Today is a perfect day for pics. Call him up. I'll meet you guys somewhere. I could use some pics of the BMW as well.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
RippinSVT said:
I go to all the MSC's. My friends (Andrew and Hank) started it and run it.

As for the gastank...gimme a break, the roadsalt is nasty here. I am at school and I don't have all the resources I have at home, so back off, suckas, I know it's nasty.:lol:
I guess ill see you there this year, I wasnt able to make it out last year. Alot of my buddies were there, thats my friend Joe that won fastest 4V:rockon: . You St.Louis boys better watch out for BOOST12 again:D
Mark

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
I guess ill see you there this year, I wasnt able to make it out last year. Alot of my buddies were there, thats my friend Joe that won fastest 4V:rockon: . You St.Louis boys better watch out for BOOST12 again:D
Mark

You missed it then, Joey had the fastest time, but our STL guy beat him in a heads-up race. This year we will have two guys from STL who will be putting down some serious times to be the fastest 4v.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Scream'nCobra said:
You missed it then, Joey had the fastest time, but our STL guy beat him in a heads-up race. This year we will have two guys from STL who will be putting down some serious times to be the fastest 4v.
Yeah I know... im just ****in around. But we'll see what happens this year.:-D

68Stang

I got your Zoom Zoom
Established Member
***FYI***

Before this post took off I did my own researching and found that MGW made the knobs, but they are no longer in production due to costs. If you email them you can check to see if they have anymore left. I ordered a set this morning.

Last edited:

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
hey just curious, do you know the guy with a white 96 cobra with the black top??? i saw couple pics of his car at woodfield meets...

figure u would know him (competition) :D

EDIT:

one pic i found on chicagoSVT
IMGA0060.JPG

im really hoping to see all these cars at the meet:rockon:

Last edited:

audioqueso

Established Member
Where did you get your A/C knobs? I really like those.
Nevermind... just read your answer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread