Warning about RSD Customs........

Eval95

Established Member
lowflyn said:
I can give you a complete list of names/items ordered, etc if you are willing to do this.

Just incase you want to know he have been removed as sponsored on another board already.

BTW I think he works out of his garage

Kuplex

Pacman on Speed
Established Member
We are having the same trouble over at 3.8Mustang
http://3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147571

A few people were able to get ahold of him at one point, but it seems like he ignores a # once he knows it's about this situation. He is no longer a sponsor on our site and the affected members are currently trying to get their money back though their CC or banks. It's a shame it has come to this. :nonono:

And for those wanting his information (via WHOIS on his domain):

Brandon Ionata
27 Maughan
Baie d''Urfe, QC H9X3E1

big rick

mtl-biker said:
Hi

If you need help i can go there its not far from where i live just give me more informations on your orders i can go directly to his shop

Mario

I'm one of the guys from the 3.8mustang site that got screwed. I ordered a decklid mat from him. If you plan on going by there anytime soon, could you just tell him that it would probably be in everyone's best interest for him to get on the forum and take care of everyone.

Thanks

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
he's a terd. He could have made a lot of business and money through these forums. He had items that were high in demand and at a great price. What a shame.

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
The first group purchase he had on one of the forums went well, there were some problems, but everyone was taken care of. It seems like it was almost a way for people to build that "trust" for someone who made a product that he was able to deliver that people liked, then fulfill a scam that had been planned. I was part of the original group purchase for his decklid mats and did receive mine, but there were issues with mounting hardware missing and the runaround trying to get replacement hardware sent out. I was given a guilt trip email from him stating that trying to replace it cost him $35 out of his own pocket, but that's just part of running a business. You make money sometimes, and sometimes you lose money.

Looks like this time he made money that he has no intention of paying back, or delivering the products that were ordered and paid for. It pisses me off, and I cannot stand people like that. I wish I could say that there was a good explanation for it all, but it's pretty obvious that he has no intentions of making things right. I kind of have this sick wish that someone would roll to his place and smash his face into the pavement but Karma is such that, a MF. :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread