Warning about RSD Customs........

Gastrader1

Established Member
Do not buy ANYTHING from www.rsdcustoms.com. Brandon make various rear seat deletes for our cars. I ordered a rear seat delete on 3/17/06 paid via Paypal. Of course Brandon transferred the funds to his account immediately. I called him immediately after ordering and he told me that the item would be shipped in less than a week. Three weeks go by I start calling him daily and sending him emails, NO RESPONSE, what a surprise. Last Thursday he claims that the item is at his customs agent and emails me an invalid UPS tracking number. This morning I filed a claims report with Paypal. Be warned he is a CROOK.
Brian :mj:

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Sometimes UPS tracking numbers don't show up for a day or so,,,maybe just waiting for UPS to pick up.

Good luck.

bnglcat

Established Member
He did a group purchase on 3.8mustang.com and mustangevolution.com where a lot of people from both sites ordered decklid mats with various designs. I believe out of the 40-50 people that ordered and paid, back in march as well, only about 5-10 have received their items. The rest have been trying to contact him via emails, pm's, phone calls, etc. Some have canceled their orders only get get a 60% refund from paypal.

His voice mail goes from full to empty, so he has been checking his messages, or at least deleting them. He hasn't visited either website since March 27/29. He is definitely avoiding people.

I am an admin over on evolution, and we are going to see what we can do to help our members out. He is a paying vendor on both those sites...but I don't think that is going to be for much longer.

EDIT: Also, they paid back on march 6/7...most received junk tracking numbers and/or runaround replies initially saying "it will ship this/next week". Now, they receive no response at all.

Last edited:

bnglcat

Established Member
He is still MIA and will not respond to any emails or voice mails (assuming the VM box isn't full when you call and you can leave one). So yeah, avoid like the plague.

Last edited:

04Screamer

Established Member
I paid for a rear seat delete on 3/23, and now all my attepts to contact him have gone unanswered. Will the BBB assist with businesses located in Canada?

SoCalSnake

Established Member
Ordered a rear seat delete from him a couple months ago. It took 2 weeks longer than he said it would, but it arrived intact and its a good looking product. It has the the snake cut-out on it.

...just my experience...

Gastrader1

Established Member
Brandon is typical scum of the earth and may he rot in hell....... I filed a claim with Paypal, of course I won. However, the lowlife piece of trailer park trash never responded and has no money in his account. I have contacted Amsoil whom he claims to be a dealer for and informed them of what an unsavory character they have representing there company. What did I think or expect he is form the "BAD" part of Canada...... :mj:

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
took me 5months to get a rear seat delete. Guess he thought his life was important so he shipped it out. I would of hated to went there to do a stop and knock haha

04Screamer

Established Member
Check out this quote from the front page of his site:

March 27th, 2006 - As part of our ongoing efforts to improve customer service we have established a new policy! Any customers who have placed orders on or after March 27th 2006 are guaranteed to receive their order tracking number within 14 business days or your shipping charge is fully refunded!
:lol:

I guess anyone who ordered before that date is just screwed! :fm:

Last edited:

mtl-biker

Established Member
Hi

If you need help i can go there its not far from where i live just give me more informations on your orders i can go directly to his shop

Mario

Users who are viewing this thread