Wanted: Ford m55 exhaust

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
OP I have a set of M55 sitting in my garage they look like the right muffler in post #55 and they both leak because of it but im sure you can fix them, if your interested PM me and i'll send u some pics

04cobra13

Established Member
id be willing to sell my m55's for the right price...And imo the m55's are the baddest sounding exhaust for the Terminators period!

cobra707

Established Member
I wish if so I would have them on my other cars I have SLP LM1 and Dr gas X on one of my sn95 cars....

Orange Peel

Established Member
^^^verry nice find.. will these bolt up to a solid axle. can anyone chime in on this

I would think those by looking at the pipe bends is probably for an IRS , but a muffler shop could cut and slip or weld them to over the axle pipes. Just my thoughts after just taking one exhaust off and putting on a bassani setup?

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
The offsets are different on IRS cars and Solid axle cars, an exhaust shop can make them fit but it wont fit nearly as well as a catback made for solid axle cars

cobra707

Established Member
Got them finally bought and paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orange peel thanks for the heads up i check ebay a few times a day but i was not typing it in the search engine right to come up that is why i did not see when it was listed. Dam thing is word sensitive thanks again man.........

Orange Peel

Established Member
The offsets are different on IRS cars and Solid axle cars, an exhaust shop can make them fit but it wont fit nearly as well as a catback made for solid axle cars

Got them finally bought and paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orange peel thanks for the heads up i check ebay a few times a day but i was not typing it in the search engine right to come up that is why i did not see when it was listed. Dam thing is word sensitive thanks again man.........

Quite true the offsets would be different but a shop could make them fit, NP cobra707, I stumbled on them while looking for some parts, that same guy also has other exhaust for a cobra also if I remember right a prochamber x setup I thought.

Last edited:

cobra707

Established Member
yep pro chamber H pipe with cats.. Off road for me only. I will have a custom 3in X pipe made for my kooks LT by Dr gas....

Users who are viewing this thread