Wanted: Ford m55 exhaust

cobra707

Established Member
Wanted: Ford m55 exhaust. Will Pay what it takes to get it.

I am also looking for FORD M55 EXHAUST. Money not a problem and is on hand please PM me thanks....

Last edited:

cobra707

Established Member
Ya I know but I also think that one looked pretty hammered post a vid when u get it please.....

NateV8

Established Member
I wish I knew these were going to be so rare before I sold my polished one to my friend for $200 with rolled tips. Good luck finding one, I loved mine!

o0rikio0o

Established Member
how much are you looking to spend? i have one that i might sell, but i first need to look for a catback to replace it

DC97Cobra

Established Member
I have the M55 and mine doesnt seem too loud. It does seem like it works though! I'm hoping to get some LTs and a cat. swappable x-pipe to install. I'm guessing she'll sound a bit nicer than she sits now. :)

I think the mufflers and the 2nd "X" is the secret to this system. I wonder how it would do if it was remade with a set of magnaflows or similar mufflers?

EDIT:

I was just looking up photos of the M55 system and they seem to be different compared to mine. My catback is a FRPP setup but has a crossover tied into the system. I bought it from Ford and is a FRPP part. Now I'm curious as to which one it is as I always thought it was the M55 system.

EDIT x2:

I figured it out.. The exhaust on my car is M-5230-M58..

M5230M58.jpg

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I have the M55 and mine doesnt seem too loud. It does seem like it works though! I'm hoping to get some LTs and a cat. swappable x-pipe to install. I'm guessing she'll sound a bit nicer than she sits now. :)

I think the mufflers and the 2nd "X" is the secret to this system. I wonder how it would do if it was remade with a set of magnaflows or similar mufflers?

EDIT:

I was just looking up photos of the M55 system and they seem to be different compared to mine. My catback is a FRPP setup but has a crossover tied into the system. I bought it from Ford and is a FRPP part. Now I'm curious as to which one it is as I always thought it was the M55 system.

EDIT x2:

I figured it out.. The exhaust on my car is M-5230-M58..

M5230M58.jpg

thats not an M55 exhaust. thats the fr500 exhaust which is nowhere near as loud as the m55

DC97Cobra

Established Member
thats not an M55 exhaust. thats the fr500 exhaust which is nowhere near as loud as the m55

I wonder how they compare in the performance aspect of things. I've learned that just because you are louder, doesn't always mean you will be faster.

cobra707

Established Member
I want the sound Even I sacrifice 10hp car makes more then enough...... I called ford and the same place that makes cherry bombs did the ford M55 but its all patented....

Users who are viewing this thread