Want you openions i should pay for the 04 cobra from a dealer

cj428mach

Established Member
I think the number you're throwing around is private party price. You're going to get raped for a few extra thousand from the dealer. I say $24-25k.

speedoflife

Established Member
Good luck getting that car from them for $25k+. There's definitely someone that will pay that if you won't, and they know that.

Last time I talked to a dealership about a car, they wanted $1500 for a "protection package" where they apparently sprayed some protectant on the interior and exterior (used car). Surrrrrrre. Spray on wax and scotchgard for $1500? No thanks.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
wow! these numbers are surprising to me for a 41k mile car, esp one that's been pullied or otherwise modded, etc.

didn't know that is where the market was nowadays. it sounds like these things are definitely holding their value very well!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
oh, and i'd say try to get it op! car looks good, great color, and is probably very fast.

speedoflife

Established Member
wow! these numbers are surprising to me for a 41k mile car, esp one that's been pullied or otherwise modded, etc.

didn't know that is where the market was nowadays. it sounds like these things are definitely holding their value very well!
It's because the car is at a dealer. Private party is another story entirely.

geno9790

Established Member
Call me i have 2003 with 25k miles im GIVING away at $21,500 567-277-0474

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 117

BladeX10

Established Member
Dealerships mark the HELL out of these cars. There is one with like 80k miles local to me and they want $25k for it. They sell them too because they will finance them and people will pay the premium for that reason alone.

dom418

Established Member
These dealers are out of their minds. And they don't budge either. They probably think because they are able to finance that they can ask these insane prices

Wouldn't you rather buy private? That way you know more about the car? I'd never buy a car like that from a dealer

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Im not agreeing with the price of the car but everyone is comparing the price to private party values. If you look at KBB it is priced just barely over "Fair Market Price"

Users who are viewing this thread