Want to lower my Cobra

aldeezy87

Established Member
Hello just looking to have a good stance and not be monster trucking. Looking to being something like this picture below. I know these are coil overs which springs would get closest to closing the gap?
IMG_8784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
Without going on coil overs H&R race springs would get you that. Up to you if you wanna take the isolator out. For the smallest gap take it out. You might scrape your exhaust depending on how careful you are or are not.

aldeezy87

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1802199H&R race springs, upper ISOs removed, bottoms are still in. I think it sits really good. Could be .25in lower but overall a great stance. I get compliments. These are 17s so I bet 18s would fit perfectly on my car and sit even better.
That stance looks darned near perfect if you want to avoid scraping the exhaust due to uneven terrain, dips, speed bumps, driveway egress, etc. The nice thing is that you can experiment with the upper/lower ISOs to perfect the stance to accommodate your locale. Anything looks so much better than the factory stance!

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I've got H&R race springs on mine with MM poly isos in on all 4 corners.
I have a 3-finger gap all around, it looks great, could be lower but I rarely hit when I go over the speed bump getting into my subdivision.

aldeezy87

Established Member
I tried to look for H&R Race springs but I only see they are specifically for coupes but I have a vert. Well at least on LMR and the websites I see it’s for coupes. It says “sport” is for Verts

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Also someone can correct me if I’m wrong, when I was buying my springs the H&R race springs from MM have the same part number for coupe and vert.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
I literally just got these installed this past weekend. H&R Race springs with the MM caster cambers. Left all the stock ISO’s in.
Shoulda been one of the first mods I did haha.

On a side note, I think I’m gonna swap out the oversized grill emblem, not sure I’m digging it.

af628a20945df0fd45b2c521c4077a20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aldeezy87

Established Member
I literally just got these installed this past weekend. H&R Race springs with the MM caster cambers. Left all the stock ISO’s in.
Shoulda been one of the first mods I did haha.

On a side note, I think I’m gonna swap out the oversized grill emblem, not sure I’m digging it.

af628a20945df0fd45b2c521c4077a20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah should’ve been my first mod lol. Looks good, question I’m bought those hood heat extractor vents, did you have to file a lot off to fit them on?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread