Want to buy(complete front bumper with foglights bezels and chin)

GoingHaam

Established Member
Whats up SVTP... Im new to the site, so please excuse any in-formalities...im not sure if im posting this in the right place but im looking for 03/04 complete front bumper with foglights bezels and chin and im also looking for the side skirts(i am mostly concerned with finding the front chin) i am current working on a mustang build and looking for these pieces to complete the exterior parts

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just go to EbayMotors.com and do a search on '2003 Mustang Cobra Bumper' in Parts & Accessories. I found a bunch of them.

GoingHaam

Established Member
Welcome! What is the build exactly if you don't mind sharing?
Most people on here might frown on clones, but I have an 02 GT vert that i am doing a terminator clone on... the car will is being put together as a weekend cruiser not going to make it a track car for the reason, i cant even remember the last time my gt has been over 75 mph (i dont really drive fast)... it will have very mild mods performance for a while... i want to do a 5.0 swap eventually when the engines become a little cheaper..

Welcome! :) .... Tousley Ford sells the "chin" new for around $150 ... 1-800-328-9552, ask for Steve!
thanks will give him a call tomorrow
Just go to EbayMotors.com and do a search on '2003 Mustang Cobra Bumper' in Parts & Accessories. I found a bunch of them.
yea, the bumper cover itself is nothing to find, but a "complete bumper" with everything for a decent price (preferably under $300) is harder to find

Users who are viewing this thread