Want new gauges aeroforce or speedhut?

black 10th vert

Established Member
I don't have any pics at the moment, but I went with both, because I loved the look of the Speedhuts for the pillar pod, then I also wanted the Aeroforce, which is mounted in a cluster bezel, along with an indash radar display. If I could only afford 1 gauge, it would be the Aeroforce because of the versatility, but you can't beat the custom look of Speedhut, so I say, just have both!

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
Here are a couple pics of my Aeroforce gauges. Not very good pics, but you get the general idea.
DSC01275.gif

DSC01615.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
The new Aeroforce gauges are even better looking than the older ones. Go with Aeroforce

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have to decide which style you like best. They're both excellent, so you can't go wrong with either. It's a personal choice IMO.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
For the price of a fuel pressure gauge, (usually $200+) the Aeroforce gauge will monitor that plus a ton of other parameters. I wish I would have bought 2 of them. Now I have an Autometer FP gauge sitting around that I'll never use in that car.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
y not, both...I have the speedhut, and I'm adding the new SVT aeroforce

BBCOBRA

Established Member
If you order the speedhut line of gauges (cheaper with no warning light or peak recall button), you can get a fuel pressure gauge for the same price as the oil pressure gauge. It is the same 0-100 psi gauge with Fuel PSI on it instead. You just have to ask for it. They don't advertise it on their site. It comes with the same 5 yr. warranty.

my setup. no night time shot yet.
100_3649.gif

Users who are viewing this thread