Walmart Yodeling Kid

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Here it is. I kept seeing this everywhere I went, and decided to find out what the **** is up with this.

Remix.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
If you know your Country music history, this is exactly how Hank William's career started, except there were not as many Walmarts back then and Hank only played Supercenters.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The kid is already a legend after that video. He is touring around the states at major events after that video went viral.

fangstang

Established Member
All he's missing is a gun, a pickup, and some cheap beer. Redneck's dream son.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
There are a few things which concern me about this.... first of all he is in Wal-Mart, which is the proper setting for something like this; no problem there.
But with all the crap kids are into nowadays, why is he not in the video game section playing Call of Duty....how in the hell does he remember that song from the womb....why are there not any heavy set women wearing moo moos singing back up....and the biggest one, where the hell is this kid's mullet?

SirShaun

Established Member
I would take 100 yodeling kids, over 1 Lil Xan. See below for the problem with the world. It's a ****ing cesspool out there, be grateful for yodeling kid. Restores some hope for humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread