Waldorf, MD Sept 5th meet - 1:00pm - Hooters?

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Hey guys. The idea was started for a weekly meet in another thread but I wanted to post up that a couple of us are meeting this Saturday, September 5th in Waldorf, MD at 1:00pm. This will be a good time to come out and meet some fellow MACA members, check out each others cars, and grab a beer and a bite to eat.

I originally brought up the idea to meet at Hooters (might as well see some T&A right?). Another member suggested Hardtimes, there is a pool and apparently beer specials..(not sure what the specials are..).

Post up if you think you can make it and where you'd rather meet. We'll make a final decision on where to meet by Thursday night so everyone will know where to go. Hopefully see you there:beer:

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Count me in. I'm game for wherever. I have no objections to the T&A, although I do question if you're going to find the best ones at the Waldorf Hooters.... or just Waldorf in general. :shrug: :lol1:

yellow01

Established Member
Count me in. I'm game for wherever. I have no objections to the T&A, although I do question if you're going to find the best ones at the Waldorf Hooters.... or just Waldorf in general.

lol yea i work at the hardtimes cafe thats why i suggested it. but i think you are right. The 5 months workng there its been rare seeing T&A in Waldorf.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
We should easily be able to snag Rodney for this, maybe Charles too. Jason, you in? What about Chris?

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
It's definitely Waldorf T&A..but T&A none the less. haha, Sounds like we'll have at least a couple of us there. Hopefully Jason will bring that orange beast out to play.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
It's definitely Waldorf T&A..but T&A none the less. haha, Sounds like we'll have at least a couple of us there. Hopefully Jason will bring that orange beast out to play.

That will probably depend on whether or not it's working...:poke:.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Somebody say Chicken Wings? Pick up!

Yeah, I should be able to come up there and harass a few hunnies, I mean eat a few wings.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member

Yeah, I should be able to come up there and harass a few hunnies, I mean eat a few wings.

LOL, I figured you'd be in, but I didn't think you'd be so excited about it! lol!

Oh yea I forgot he doesn't have a fuel pump on the car at the moment. Those seem to be important.

Yeah...they help. So do functional rear tie rods, and diff bushings. I might not be driving mine either...

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member

That'd be pretty cool if we could get 2 mystichromes there. I think I keep seeing you around but I'm usually in my beater when I see you so you don't even give me a second glance. =P One day last week my cousin called me and was like "how come you're not at work, I just saw you pass me"... but it wasn't me. I told him to see if it was a hot guy driving and to give him my number but he refused. hahaha Oh well. I tried. =)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Tell your cousin to pay more attention to the wheels so he doesn't make the same mistake next time :beer:.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Yeah...they help. So do functional rear tie rods, and diff bushings. I might not be driving mine either...

Is that your car that was over at Jasons place the week before he went on vacation?

That'd be pretty cool if we could get 2 mystichromes there. I think I keep seeing you around but I'm usually in my beater when I see you so you don't even give me a second glance. =P One day last week my cousin called me and was like "how come you're not at work, I just saw you pass me"... but it wasn't me. I told him to see if it was a hot guy driving and to give him my number but he refused. hahaha Oh well. I tried. =)

And by this comment I just found out you were in fact, female. Hahah, or at least I hope.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Is that your car that was over at Jasons place the week before he went on vacation?

Nah. My car has been sitting in my garage for quite a while. Last time it was down there was when I stole the lift to put my trans back in after Billy rebuilt it. Although, I am either dropping it off, or letting Jason take it down sometime soon so he can replace all the IRS bushings whilst I take care of my 3 mile long honey do list.

Speaking of the honey-do..someone want to come up and finishing installing the drywall in my garage so I can work on my 92GT instead? Or you could finish the shelving in the shed, and load it up...that'd be fine too. :rolling:

And way off topic...J, did you get your radar detector out of the Jeep? If not, I can give that back to you Saturday.

TRBO VNM

thanks for calling mike. not sure I would have seen this, although ginny already started nagging me on facebook. lol

right now I am tentative. a buddy needs his timing belt done in his ranger. it is his only vehicle, so he is coming over friday to get started and staying over, hoping to finish saturday. I don't see a problem with it, but it is a very old truck and who knows what we will run into. if things are going ok, then we will make it up there.

I won't have the car. pump is here, but different fuel tank won't be here till monday. so I am hoping to make the meet on wednesday night down this way.

P.S. thanks for the call Justin. :poke:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
LOL, I figured you'd be in, but I didn't think you'd be so excited about it! lol!

That's a line from In Living Color that Tommy Davidson used to use when he was cooking in the kitchen. You were probably too busy watching Mama's Family though:poke:

Sounds good! I always enjoy seeing my shadow :beer:

I was probably going too fast for your cousin to see who was driving, but no worries, you can give me your number Saturday:banana::dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread