Waldorf, MD Sept 5th meet - 1:00pm - Hooters?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
thanks for calling mike. not sure I would have seen this, although ginny already started nagging me on facebook. lol

right now I am tentative. a buddy needs his timing belt done in his ranger. it is his only vehicle, so he is coming over friday to get started and staying over, hoping to finish saturday. I don't see a problem with it, but it is a very old truck and who knows what we will run into. if things are going ok, then we will make it up there.

I won't have the car. pump is here, but different fuel tank won't be here till monday. so I am hoping to make the meet on wednesday night down this way.

P.S. thanks for the call Justin. :poke:

Yeah no problem. What size motor in the ranger? 2.3L? If so, shouldn't be a big deal, just lots of stuff to move. My biggest fear would be broken bolts...lol.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
And by this comment I just found out you were in fact, female. Hahah, or at least I hope.

Yes, I am in fact female. :coolman:

Sounds good! I always enjoy seeing my shadow :beer:

I was probably going too fast for your cousin to see who was driving, but no worries, you can give me your number Saturday:banana::dancenana:

Have you seen the convertible mystichrome around? I saw it driving through Hollywood one day. Looked pretty sweet.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Yes, I am in fact female. :coolman:

Have you seen the convertible mystichrome around? I saw it driving through Hollywood one day. Looked pretty sweet.

I've seen a few verts, so I'm not sure if I saw the one you're talking about though.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
P.S. thanks for the call Justin. :poke:

Yea i was slackin'. If you're trying to cruise up there I can swing by and pick you up on Saturday if you guys finish that timing belt up. Was going to give you a buzz tomorrow, I'm trying to head down to the shop Thursday though. Maybe around 6ish?

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I might make this myself. I have not taken the Cobra R out in a while, this would be a good trip for it.

Mike, if you are really looking to get your drywall finished, call me. Work is slowing down and I am prepared to make great deals. Power washing also. Looks like the only secure jobs out there are government jobs.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Doug...consider yourself called tomorrow. I have much to do before I can get that room started. The drywall in the garage is a simple matter...there is almost nothing to it. Unless I do the ceiling..then it's more work. But the walls couldn't get easier.

As for this meet, get your butt over here. Also, we should organize a local golf game at white plains. After my embarrassing showing at OBX, I would like a chance to redeem myself.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I'll be there. I happened to score an estimate in Waldorf, late morning. So it only makes sense to go to Hooters afterwards.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, unlikely. I've never met them, and I don't think my friends talk to them anymore...if they ever did. They just were in the same class at the same school with them, that's all. Whooptie doo...lol.

So you coming on sat or what?

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
LOL, unlikely. I've never met them, and I don't think my friends talk to them anymore...if they ever did. They just were in the same class at the same school with them, that's all. Whooptie doo...lol.

So you coming on sat or what?

haha, yeah I know man, I was joking. I met the drummer's Mom when I was working at BJ's Wholesale Club. She came through my line to check out. And of course out of no where...

"you look like you just graduated highschool?"
"yeah, thomas stone"
"oh wow, you probably know la plata right? Well my son went there, he's the drummer in Good Charlotte"
"thats cool, your total is 13.73"

Yeah I'll most likely come out...if the car is up for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread