Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, I'd spend the money on FR500 intake, heads and cams

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Has anyone had any experience with VT motors? I'm considering the 302 Stroker...any advice/experience is greatly appreciated!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I do not think I've ever heard anything bad about VT. I would not hesitate to send them my money.

GodStang

Established Member
I got one makes serious power and the costomer service a year after buying it is still GREAT!!

99NJCobra

Established Member
I was going to get a 5.0 stroker kit from VT, but have since decided on going with JDM's kit since they're less than an hour from me. However, after reading up on VT, I would not hesitate to send them my money.

GodStang

Established Member
I have the Billet 302 Stroker. The whole car is a monster. Scott is easy to talk to and if he was not there and you left him a message he would get right back to you when he got back in. Dealt a little with Jim and he was great also but mostly dealt with Scott.

UCBeau

StealthCobra said:
x2. I was seriously considering buying a longblock from them before I decided on someone local.
I went with someone local too, to save on shipping costs and core charges, however, I would have went with VT without hesitation if the only concern was quality.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
This is pretty impressinve stuff! You rarely see anything negative written about VT or their products. The one negative thing I've ever seen on VT was in this thread about their 324 and that dude was summarily put in check by Scott and never came back.

I would say that w/ all the resounding approval of VT you can't go wrong but perhaps you might want to post this question/poll in Road Side Pub just to see what kinds of even unusual issues folks may have had w/ VT. Somtimes things don't work right even in spite everyone's best efforts and that isn't necessarily anyone's fault.

Good luck! I don't think you'll go wrong w/ VT!:thumbsup:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
holy crap! 17 posts and only positive statements. This is a first...and no bashing of the stroker either.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread