Vortech Kit..Good price?

Montanasvt

Established Member
the cars can be "tricky", usually you can get by on the stock pulley without the bap or injectors,

once you start adding mods, these can get lean real quick,

what he said

Well I wasn't really prepared to purchase one, but have been wanting one for a while now and came across this. I think i am going to go for it. I am going to run this set up for now since Christmas is right around the corner and I need a lilttle cash for that, then purchase the BAP and bigger injectors... thanks for all the info. I will let u know what happens, Thanks Beef!

Dtony

Established Member
Beefcake is right. I bought mine thinking I had what I needed. But I was running long tubes,no cats, Boss intake and a CAI. I ended up having to get a BAP and a Pro-M wave maf. I was running lean at 5500 even with the ID72's.
Once I installed the BAP and maf it has been fine. Your best bet is get everything you need up front, this will save a little money on dyno time.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
a good signal is very important, again, some tuners can tune higher than others,

if your on the edge, the ProM is a great product. Usually have them available for same to next day shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread