Vmp tvs gen ii black friday deal! Free stuff!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
VMP TVS Gen 2 Black Friday Deal! Free stuff!

BLACK FRIDAY VMP GEN II
SUPERCHARGER DEAL!

BUY A VMP GEN II SUPER CHARGER
and CHOSE ONE OF THE PACKAGES BELOW!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Promo good till 11/30/15

cobratvs_2.jpg

10% OFF GEN II SUPERCHARGER!

OR

FREE LFP Single Bladed Throttle Body!
lfptb.jpg

OR

FREE LFP Extreme Dual Pass Intercooler Heat Exchanger
s_5722.jpg

OR

FREE LFP QUICK CHANGE LOWER PULLEY KIT
lf1056-insert_size.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

0% FINANCING FOR UP TO 1 YEAR AVAILABLE!

80-80_1517458_10153031650281387_2248773848887003908_n_efb7004489076f6848a9a5af8b62d7c16eee64dd_fe3049337bea7f892f009c02ddf03f7b238d7cef.jpg

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Do you have any specials on tvs superchargers this month. I'm looking for one for my 2014 mustang gt

I suggest looking at the VMP GEN 2 at either American Muscle or Late Model. Either of them off discounts that we can't. Do not get a Stage 1...get a Stage 2. Superior cooling, tuning included, etc.

bj

TRBO VNM

I suggest looking at the VMP GEN 2 at either American Muscle or Late Model. Either of them off discounts that we can't. Do not get a Stage 1...get a Stage 2. Superior cooling, tuning included, etc.

bj

Wait, you can't offer discounts? And I thought it was frowned upon to discount them?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Wait, you can't offer discounts? And I thought it was frowned upon to discount them?

We do not offer discounts on VMP superchargers in order to protect our valued dealers. Yes, discounting them is frowned upon and we are highly considering implementing MAP pricing. That said, there will be opportunities for dealers to have sales events. But, at the end of the day, we can't ride herd on private conversations between our dealers and their clients.

We are not going to allow the VMP line of TVS superchargers to be value diminished. They already represent an outstanding performance value as a stand alone as well as against the twin screws of greater displacement.

TRBO VNM

We do not offer discounts on VMP superchargers in order to protect our valued dealers. Yes, discounting them is frowned upon and we are highly considering implementing MAP pricing. That said, there will be opportunities for dealers to have sales events. But, at the end of the day, we can't ride herd on private conversations between our dealers and their clients.

We are not going to allow the VMP line of TVS superchargers to be value diminished. They already represent an outstanding performance value as a stand alone as well as against the twin screws of greater displacement.

That is interesting because I have an email from someone asking me to match a 6% discount that VMP offered him. If mods want they can move these post to the vendor section.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
That is interesting because I have an email from someone asking me to match a 6% discount that VMP offered him. If mods want they can move these post to the vendor section.

We have no discounts on any VMP superchargers, period, unless there is a sale. Send me the email.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread