VMP TVS #0002 Build... 03 Cobra

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Also getting this new JLT 12" High Boost CAI.
396214_10150471405447155_52080517154_9307964_1461563075_n.jpg

Holy Cow Jay, that looks amazing!!! Kudos to JLT and there next gen intakes. Anyone who needs an intake talk to JLT! I can't wait to bolt that on and get some HP numbers!!

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Do you live in Florida?... Pull all that EGR crap off and get a TVS LOL.:burnout:

+1000000 , I did it as well while doing the long tubes install ..hmmmm I wonder if I can hit 700whp @ 18 psi sipping the e85 ...I'm at 657whp now with kb 2.2 @18psi e85 ..also didn't the JLT claimed before that once this motors are reading high psi they want more volume and velocity = RAI ? Or this new gen. Intakes changed that ?

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Moving to cali soon. Gotta keep it unfortunately. Goin for 800 on the stock motor.

That can be done but you gona be on a time bomb ..stock pistons after 700whp become weak link ..I'm assuming you know that , nothing wrong pushing the envelope :) Same here

Ponyman460

Established Member
^^ who tunes your car ? I live in boynton beach as well ...

Ken B, TKB, whatever he goes by on here at Power By the Hour's shop and Dyno. Did a great job! Jake does awesome work at PBTH too if you are needing things done.

Feel free to pm me so we dont clutter up this thread too much :beer:

04Ryan

Established Member
Worked on mounting the chiseled tank today... Got a lot more to do but I'm taking my time... Thanks to Ryan (04Ryan on the board) for hooking me up with the insulation for the tank and some tools/hardware!

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

This all looks strangely familiar......

And that JLT intake is nothing short of incredible! Might have to get one for my VMP TVS 2V ;-)

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Ken B, TKB, whatever he goes by on here at Power By the Hour's shop and Dyno. Did a great job! Jake does awesome work at PBTH too if you are needing things done.

Wow! All the Florida people are in here:rockon: Jake, Frank and crew definitely do some great work and they're very meticulous about it. Ponyman, I saw your car there when they were installing my nitrous kit, looks like a sleeper!

I'm pretty much set on getting the TVS from Justin. Now I have to figure out if I wanna switch to a return setup and run E85

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member

Sounds good man ...looking forward to meet you at the rental on the 29th :beer:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
This all looks strangely familiar......

And that JLT intake is nothing short of incredible! Might have to get one for my VMP TVS 2V ;-)
Thanks again for your help Mr. Ryan!! :beer:
My JLT will be here on Wed.

Wow! All the Florida people are in here:rockon: Jake, Frank and crew definitely do some great work and they're very meticulous about it. Ponyman, I saw your car there when they were installing my nitrous kit, looks like a sleeper!

I'm pretty much set on getting the TVS from Justin. Now I have to figure out if I wanna switch to a return setup and run E85

If you live in Florida, and own an 03-04 Cobra, it should be required to run the TVS LOL. This combo will be awesome and I can't wait to get the HP numbers and some track time!

I'd stick with pump gas... Im not sure how it is where you live, but E85 is hard to come by.

Off topic but what did you insulate the tank with?

I'm not sure exactly... Maybe Ryan (04Ryan) can chime in. we used contact cement to hold it all together. I know it works REAL good seeing it on Senkak's and Ryans car!

Users who are viewing this thread