VMP tuning?

black_gt500

hey all
my car mods: vmp gen2,Bolts on, pully 15% 2.6,injectors id 1000, full suspension from bmr,welds 18inch.
i bought mty supercharge from justin and throttlebody so i decided to buy a tune from justin because i heared alot of him hes great tuner so my story.

ive order a tune from justin and he send me a base tune only
when i tried to make a datalog i found a little issue in my exhaust x-force 1 of them was closed anyway i fixed it
next day im trying to make a datalog but my old sct wont do an update so i tried to contact justin about what should i do
he told me if you wanna pay an sct x4 from me i will put an base tune on it and then ill send it to you to kuwait so when i received my sct x4 and installed my base tune on my car when i tried to contact justin i guess you had holiday for christmas so i waited untill your holiday finished so im trying to contact justin for 2 weeks hes not answering me i just wanna know what is going on because i cant use my car for daily use so please someone help me sorry for my english isnt that good but im learning thanks alot<3

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
hey all
my car mods: vmp gen2,Bolts on, pully 15% 2.6, lower intake manifold from billetpro,injectors id 1000, full suspension from bmr,welds 18inch.
i bought mty supercharge from justin and throttlebody so i decided to buy a tune from justin because i heared alot of him hes great tuner so my story.

ive order a tune from justin and he send me a base tune only
when i tried to make a datalog i found a little issue in my exhaust x-force 1 of them was closed anyway i fixed it
next day im trying to make a datalog but my old sct wont do an update so i tried to contact justin about what should i do
he told me if you wanna pay an sct x4 from me i will put an base tune on it and then ill send it to you to kuwait so when i received my sct x4 and installed my base tune on my car when i tried to contact justin i guess you had holiday for christmas so i waited untill your holiday finished so im trying to contact justin for 2 weeks hes not answering me i just wanna know what is going on because i cant use my car for daily use so please someone help me sorry for my english isnt that good but im learning thanks alot<3
Please send your most recent datalog to [email protected] and there will be 3 of us that see it.

Thanks and we are sorry for any delay.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi, there is quite a language barrier here, not to mention a time zone different. I suggest you call and speak to me or one of the other tuning techs during business hours at my direct extension 101 if that is possible, otherwise, please email me [email protected] with a copy of your original order. Dis-jointed emails are difficult to navigate and provide a proper tune.

Users who are viewing this thread