viper should be here this week! pics

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I wish I had your combo to be honest... didnt you just order some black wheels for yours too? I love the black with black stripes, tinted windows and black wheels look man. It doesnt get better than that!

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
dubs, what's the deal with the location of those pics? I'm assuming those are the for-sale pics? Hopefully it's been well maintained. I notice the hood gap seems funny, especially over the left front headlight. That normal??

rev440

young punk
Established Member
You just bought the Z06 wow you go through cars FAST. Are you gonna keep this one or just sell it for another viper in two weeks lol. Is it getting just the basic CPE kit?

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Badass! Enjoy it! Yup, a Viper is the car that does it for me. Blue with white stripe GTS. I will own one before I leave this planet.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
thanks guys, Im trying to get a set of wheels in 20's like I had on my old car since I already have slicks/skinnies

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I'm turning 24 next week and you make me feel like a failure, lol. Hopefully once I'm done with school next year I can get into something nice like that. Congrats and well deserved I'm sure! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread