viper should be here this week! pics

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
My fav body style for the vipers. I saw a one of the new green ones with black stripes, looks pretty badass

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
congrats it looks great

SVTDubs did you go check out the blue/white 97 GTS that was up for sale with a ROE Supercharger, Nitrous , AEM etc for 35 k ? just wondering if you looked at it and found something wrong with it

L8R-G8R

Established Member
Congrats on the Viper dude! Hey did you buy the Z06 at Coloradocarsdirect?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
congrats it looks great

SVTDubs did you go check out the blue/white 97 GTS that was up for sale with a ROE Supercharger, Nitrous , AEM etc for 35 k ? just wondering if you looked at it and found something wrong with it

I didnt look at that car. I really wanted silver again.

I got my vette through enterprise car sales

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Yo. Who do you work for in Ft. Collins? AB? I know alot of guys over there. You gonna have this thing ready for bandimere before the season's over??

SVTdubs

Established Member
I work for a fleet management company on prospect and timberline in a private office. I dont want to get too much into my private life online, lol

the plan is to have the car shipped the first week in october so we shall see... just waiting for everything to get here then Ill hit the track asap

SpittingCobra

Established Member
I work for a fleet management company on prospect and timberline in a private office. I dont want to get too much into my private life online, lol

the plan is to have the car shipped the first week in october so we shall see... just waiting for everything to get here then Ill hit the track asap

Uuuhhh...:dw: So pm me then. I could care less what you do for a living. My father is a management over at AB. They just got bought by some corporation and have been doing retirement buy outs and bringing in new people. Sheesh! Just thought maybe you knew him or some other friends over there. Or maybe you were a new guy they're bringing in. Just lookin for other domestic enthusiasts to hit the track with. I'm sure you've noticed that most guys our age around here are big time diesel smokers, or rice burners. I find most of these people think that nothing can beat their Duramax, or their EVO/WRX and I'm wasting my time and money on my car...

Last edited:

SVTdubs

Established Member
waiting for transportation from my buddies shipping company. Its going to be another week or so... its getting shipped from florida to chicago (cpe's shop) for $600 so I cant really complain!

Users who are viewing this thread