Vintage Bronco prices leap in 2021

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
The journalist got the Generations wrong (there's 6, not 5). Prices for Gen 5 (1992-1996) have gone up 27.9%. Demand for these is going crazy.

My 1996 Eddie Bauer w/5.8 and 104k miles:

20220210_144747 - Copy.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The used car market in general has made big dollar gains as new cars production got hit by the chip supply collapse. as well as a crippled supply chain. Some models, like the Bronco, have done exceptionally well as demand for them increases. Nice Eddie Bauer Bronco by the way!

Jefe

Established Member
Gone are the days where you can find a running but solid project under $10K. Now its $25K+ for a 66-77. Glad I picked one up 11 years ago!

I've had thoughts of selling and even turned down a lubricous offer. Had I known what Barrett Jackson prices were going to be earlier this year I might have done it but I just cant part with it yet

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I found the eddie bauer specific spare tire cover for my old 96 bronco in the shed today, along with the factory turn signal & side marker lights and 2 pieces of tan interior trim for the roof.

I need to get rid of all this OBS shit so I can forget about how I couldn't afford to buy my old truck a second time if I wanted to.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I found the eddie bauer specific spare tire cover for my old 96 bronco in the shed today, along with the factory turn signal & side marker lights and 2 pieces of tan interior trim for the roof.

I need to get rid of all this OBS shit so I can forget about how I couldn't afford to buy my old truck a second time if I wanted to.

I need that spare tire cover. Mine is just a plain black generic cover. No bronco logo or anything on it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea the 90's Bronco market is insane.

There's a few near me that don't have working AC, can't run, noticeable rust and they still want 10-15k.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Got mine for $2500 about 4 or 5 years ago I think and have had a few really good offers over that time, but the biggest offer was a few months ago at the local corner market. Guy offered me $12k right off the bat and was at $22k by the end of the conversation after I told him it wasn't for sale.
Screenshot_20190306-213137_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-095605_Gallery.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I forget exactly, but when I get home I will look. They are the same size that were on it when I bought it but I had to change them out due to age and cracking.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I need that spare tire cover. Mine is just a plain black generic cover. No bronco logo or anything on it.

Feel free to shoot me a PM, I can get pics of it next week. It's not NOS condition but its pretty nice. I rarely ever see them on broncos anymore.

Here is an old shot

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpg
    IMG_2664.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread