VIN has been issued

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Thanks guys. Brandon, what is the a-z pricing then? And I know the have d plan as well.

Unfortunately no other update. Last update was walbridge Ohio Tuesday morning. It was there Sunday as well. So hoping that last scan was it leaving and no update because they are unloading...yeah the wait sucks.

probably on a damn train

NEMES1S

Established Member
I get the A plan through family but I only have used for my wife's cars. I never take the time to wait and use it for myself. But I will use it on my next new stang hopefully the 2015+ models.

TRBO VNM

Yeah Brandon, still on the damn train. Has said Walbridge Ohio since Sunday. Praying it has just been in route and arrives in Baltimore soon or already there and just waiting on updated scan. Ugh.....

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yeah Brandon, still on the damn train. Has said Walbridge Ohio since Sunday. Praying it has just been in route and arrives in Baltimore soon or already there and just waiting on updated scan. Ugh.....

trust me its the dispatchers slowing it down. none of us want to sit on the damn things any longer than we have to. LOL!

TRBO VNM

Could it really be still sitting there this long? I mean, I would assume it is either a fuel stop, drop off and/or a pickup location. Wonder how far they can go being filling up.

And wondering what other stops they have between there and B'more

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Could it really be still sitting there this long? I mean, I would assume it is either a fuel stop, drop off and/or a pickup location. Wonder how far they can go being filling up.

And wondering what other stops they have between there and B'more

there is no telling. heck we had a train parked out here for almost a week (not a vehicle train) but still. if they are as busy as we are it might just be getting killed sitting in sidings and moving little by little. I hope not. We used to have drop locations all over the place for auto racks but now they tend to go to a central hub and are trucked from there. Hope you get it soon buddy.

mysterio

Established Member
Waiting is a killer, isn't it? The day I got my VIN, I actually heard that stupid song 'the waiting is the hardest part' by Tom Petty on the radio. Pissed me off.

Hope you get it for the weekend.

TRBO VNM

Well, car is finally in Jessup and with the trucking company. Now just need to get it about 80 miles south and I can check it out and sign the papers.

NEMES1S

Established Member
So close but so far away. It going to take the longest just to go 80miles now. Maybe you will get it by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

TRBO VNM

Yeah, sold the cobra to put money towards student loan. Working on paying that off sooner. Tired of 2 car payments going to that. Once that is paid off I will save a little and look for a gt500. Selling my DD and using the focus as the new DD

TRBO VNM

Car is at the dealer. They got it earlier today, but too late for me to go check it out.

Will look at it in the morning and then pick it up after work tomorrow if all is good.

Users who are viewing this thread