VIN has been issued

NEMES1S

Established Member
I may have missed it but which one did you pick st1,st2,st3 and which color? I look forward to you getting your. So I can see which way you go with it mod wise.

TRBO VNM

I may have missed it but which one did you pick st1,st2,st3 and which color? I look forward to you getting your. So I can see which way you go with it mod wise.

Just did the PB ST1. No need for everything else. I wanted a faster DD with cheaper insurance and gets good mpg. ST meets those goals.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member

This is O/T, but I meant to tell you when you were here sunday...you should change your SN to BCRaysCar. That would make a good tag too.

J, I know there is a link floating around on the web somewhere that allows you to view your window sticker via the VIN. The last part of the link is the vin #, and I used it when we were getting our explorer built. I'll see if I can find it.

TRBO VNM

I know about that site Mike. Tried it all weekend. LOL. But sometimes the sticker doesn't come up until after it is done...just the way the system updates some times.

I called, June 24th is the build week...ugh.

That said, there are 2 dealers in the general area that have in stock or have one in transit to the dealer. So mine is checking on possibly getting them and cost. It would cost me more and that will determine if I wait or not.

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Just could not stay without a performance Ford for long, could you?

Maybe I can talk you and Mike into bringing those to the road course. I'll be looking at getting a Fiesta ST in a few months. Once I see them in the flesh, that will determine whether I go Fiesta or Focus.

TRBO VNM

Only thing I didn't like about the fiesta's was being smaller.

But yeah, I want to try the road coarse and autox. But want to do a couple things to it first to let it breathe better.

NEMES1S

Established Member
Just did the PB ST1. No need for everything else. I wanted a faster DD with cheaper insurance and gets good mpg. ST meets those goals.

I got a RR ST1 as well for the same reasons as you.

I want to try a road course and maybe Autox too.

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
Jason.....I also got a PB ST1 for a daily and love it, had to get the stock seats redone in leather though couldn't handle the cloth with little ones and dogs.

TRBO VNM

That's awesome Jeremy. I loved the test drive. Can't wait to get it. At first they said the week of June 24 was build week but dealer called ford and had some things switched around. So I should have it the first week in June.

You guys are making me jealous though. And Ray, I was about to tell them to get the RR one from Waldorf but decided the PB was for me.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
The ST has my attention. I think they are really cool. Trying to figure out a way to pick one up!

TRBO VNM

Ended up getting my order changed for a couple reasons and dealer printed out a sheet for the new vehicle since it is built and waiting shipper to pick up. It shows the A-Z plan pricing, X plan, etc. Pretty cool to find out my price is under A-Z plan. Isn't that employee?

It was just built Tuesday(14th). Glad it wasn't a Monday or Friday car. Maybe my clamps, tail light and hatch will have no issues. LOL

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Car is on a train headed to Baltimore. It was in Ohio at 12:30 am today, so I am sure it is at least another state or more closer. Dealer said it could be in B'more tomorrow and then brought down thursday. Would be awesome having it for the weekend.

NEMES1S

Established Member
Oh the wait is a killer!

I am glad you dont take my RR ST1. I may have ended up not gettin one cause I wouldn't want to wait.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Ended up getting my order changed for a couple reasons and dealer printed out a sheet for the new vehicle since it is built and waiting shipper to pick up. It shows the A-Z plan pricing, X plan, etc. Pretty cool to find out my price is under A-Z plan. Isn't that employee?

It was just built Tuesday(14th). Glad it wasn't a Monday or Friday car. Maybe my clamps, tail light and hatch will have no issues. LOL

x plan is "employee" pricing. at least that is what I get through work.

Cant wait for ya to get it brother.

TRBO VNM

Thanks guys. Brandon, what is the a-z pricing then? And I know the have d plan as well.

Unfortunately no other update. Last update was walbridge Ohio Tuesday morning. It was there Sunday as well. So hoping that last scan was it leaving and no update because they are unloading...yeah the wait sucks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread