-vid- longtubes, ported & pullied terminator WOT run

bubbrubb

Thanks for all the comments :beer:

Baginoman, I have had a number of different exhaust setups lately and been around quite a few more, and I'm sure I'm a little biased when I say this... but all the others pale in comparison to the one I've got on there right now. I'm finally satisfied :)

I've had stingers paired to bassani catless x, then to bassani catted x, then back to bassani catless x & now the catted longtubes. The catted x sounded good, but was mellow & too quiet (I like it pretty loud, but not stupid loud). The catless x had too much rasp, was too boomy and hollow sounding and wayyyy too loud under light throttle, but it did sound mean as hell.

The long tubes with the catted x seems like a compromise between those two set ups, but takes the good from both. It sounds very crisp without being raspy, and its 9/10 as loud as the catless set up without the drone (I'd say catted was 7/10 as loud as catless?). The neatest thing about this set up IMO is that it sounds like the motor is turning higher RPMs now than it did before, I dunno if that's the right way to describe it or not.

Listen to the difference between the catless and the longtubes and you'll see what I mean. It just makes me look back on it wondering why I wasted that money/time.

Catless @ WOT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0grzqaCsYo"]YouTube - 03 cobra vs 05 GTO[/ame]

versus catted longtubes @ WOT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA3ZZOeDNkY"]YouTube - MBH's 03 cobra drive by[/ame]

:beer:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
noyphh.jpg

Last edited:

bubbrubb

Very nice, that's all we need to hear in a vid! :rockon:
damn, that eaton sounds great. must be nice to hear that everyday
I wish I head this everyday, maybe once a week if the weather is nice... garage queen :lol1:
Double thumbs up! Man does that sound mean/nice. :)
Thanks Bob!!
Dam that thing sounds sick! I cant wait to get my Borla Stinger Catback, whenever it gets here.
You won't be disappointed! What exhaust are you running now?
Sounds good..
:burnout:
Awaitng Turkish to see this and get tore up.....lol.

Sounds amazing dude!!
Thanks man! David had his chance to buy it back this winter. We had everything lined up and were essentially just waiting for him to come and pick it up. He backed out though. Can't say I wasn't disappointed at that :rockon::rockon:
hahahahahahahaahah
Sounds sick and moves out very well.
Thanks I try haha
Dah Dah Dah Dammmmmmmmmmitttttttttt, thats sick as hell
ahahahha :lol:
sounds familiar. wink wink
you should have made some sound clips and put them onto youtube so that I wouldn't have been worried about the way the car would sound!! It does sound great though :beer:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Good Stuff!

Yep, just wasn't in the cards to buy it back, so goes life. Car looks great and I'm glad you own it.

Users who are viewing this thread