-vid- longtubes, ported & pullied terminator WOT run

bubbrubb

Friend took this vid on our recent trip to Mexico. The camera car was cruising around 65 mph during the video. I dropped it down into 2nd at the beginning and the vid cuts out around the top of 4th (~130). I'd say it moves pretty good for an eaton car?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA3ZZOeDNkY"]YouTube - MBH's 03 cobra drive by[/ame]

exhaust combo: Mac longtube headers + VRS Catted X + Borla Stingers
pulley combo: stage 4 port + 2.8 upper + 4# lower

last dyno number was 500rwhp/514rwtq when it was getting tuned by lund right after the headers, prior to that it made 492rwhp/504rwtq with a bassani catless x. Feels like its doing more than just 8hp/10tq though, and it sounds much much better than before :)

Sounds awesome! :rockon: My kind of vid. No intro music just getting down to business. :beer:

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
awesome video... car sounds great...thanks for making it in daylight...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
last dyno number was 500rwhp/514rwtq when it was getting tuned by lund right after the headers, prior to that it made 492rwhp/504rwtq with a bassani catless x. Feels like its doing more than just 8hp/10tq though, and it sounds much much better than before :)

Look at your mid-range numbers! Headers are a underrated upgrade on these cars. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread